Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I have a feeling, this guy has no common sense.

He thinks he deserves to fight Conor who won multiple belts in the UFC. Despite himself never achieving anything. Has a SJW mentality where he expects to be handed things he clearly hasn't earned.

How far can he get with that in mixed martial arts. I'm expecting him to burn out, crumble under the pressure and be derailed before long. We can see.

Maybe I'm wrong and common sense and a good mentality are purely optional traits for success in this sport.

·
The Title Guy
17,057 Posts
That's certainly a possibility but I wouldn't have expected this from a guy coming from Russia where they have a fight your way up mentality. I guess SJW snowflakes exist in any nation.

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Can you imagine someone of the same ethnicity and background as Khabib.

Walking into Conor's gym to pick a fight.
By themselves.

After Khabib and his friends cornered Artem and slapped him so they could release the video to the entire world.

And Conor threw a dolly through a bus window.

Is that a good idea.

I would be curious to know.

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is something weird going on.

With how big of a push Chimaev is getting.

·
The Title Guy
17,057 Posts
Sometimes fighters get a major push on the prediction that said fighter might be the next big thing.

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think the reason behind it is 100% political.

Similar to democrats proposing tax hikes on americans to give free healthcare to illegal immigrants.

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dagestan, the place Khabib is from. Was at war with russia.

Not certain if Khazmat is from dagestan but he and Khabib are the same ethnicity.

Do you know who the boston marathon bomber is. Have you heard about how his court sentence was reduced.

That type of favortism is pushed for political reasons.

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It won't make a big difference if anti corona masks wind up being gateway hijab/burka post pandemic.

Would someone describe our world as being pre common sense or post common sense.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts