Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
cicero1 said:
What fighter's do you think have the Killer Instinct it requires to become a Champion.
that arent currently champions?? i'd have to say brandon vera. when he knocked out eilers, he caught him with a knee before he even hit the ground, and then one last punch before the ref could stop it.

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
great example, is Anderson Silva. that guy was born/raised in one of the most brutal and tough countries in the world. fighting is a way of life for him. if he doesn't embody the "hunger" to win spirit, then nobody does. guys like franklin tend to come off as "oh look, i train, yay." they don't have that "thing" that makes you fear them. Franklin might whip alot of fighters, but i doubt anyone is scared of him. while, i'm sure Frankling was trembling like a leaf when he got in the cage with Anderson!!!

·
Banned
0 Posts
IMO. Crocop. He's a badass with such a serious face.....it's intimidating just lookin at his face. He has that "Someone's gonna get F'ed up today" look on his face everytime....definately killer instinct inside of him.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chuck Liddell, and Cro Cop are really intimidating walking to the ring and they all got that killer instinct as well. Fedor would fall into this two of course.

·
Registered
104 Posts
pt447 said:
great example, is Anderson Silva. that guy was born/raised in one of the most brutal and tough countries in the world. fighting is a way of life for him. if he doesn't embody the "hunger" to win spirit, then nobody does. guys like franklin tend to come off as "oh look, i train, yay." they don't have that "thing" that makes you fear them. Franklin might whip alot of fighters, but i doubt anyone is scared of him. while, i'm sure Frankling was trembling like a leaf when he got in the cage with Anderson!!!
Excellent Post. I would say Anderson Silva, Cro Cop, Fedor, The Axe Murderer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts