Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've run into this guy's videos on youtube, but I have to admit, he really doesn't impress me.

Just wondering what other people's thoughts were.

·
Registered
11 Posts
pure strength and intimidation.

People seem intimidated by his large physiq and reputation. Plus he is pretty strong...scratch that...very strong.

·
LHW Champ
781 Posts
My thoughts are that hes a no good street punk who should be forgotten and defenitly should not even be mentioned in an MMA forum for being nothing but a thug.. The influence this guy has on kids is nasty and should not be approved by anyone with brains.. I even saw a guy on this forum with an avatar of that nut case and i dont think that should be approved either.. Hopefully that MotherF#¤%er gets it in a fu#"ing driveby so i dont hear of him again

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
ohhh relax there Evil..the guys fights on the streets for money with guys who want to fight...its not like hes a punk and picking fights with people..i think hes a tough dude and with some training could be real tough

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For sure. From what I've seen he looks like a small Tank Abbott. Slow hands and alot of power. He just kind of bulldozers his opponents.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Street fighter who tries to make himself look like some legit athlete.

Never been impressed, never will be impressed. I will say this though, UFC should've gotten Kimbo to fight instead of Sean Gannon.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Evil said:
My thoughts are that hes a no good street punk who should be forgotten and defenitly should not even be mentioned in an MMA forum for being nothing but a thug.. The influence this guy has on kids is nasty and should not be approved by anyone with brains.. I even saw a guy on this forum with an avatar of that nut case and i dont think that should be approved either.. Hopefully that MotherF#¤%er gets it in a fu#"ing driveby so i dont hear of him again
What did he do thats so bad?

I've never heard of anything bad about him except his nasty beatings and underground fight with Sean Gannon, which he lost.

Other than that, what did he do bad that influences on kids?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Why is everyone all of a suddon talking about Kimbo? He's lame he got beat by Gannon if my memory serves me correctly havent seen the video in about a year but my point is If you can beat Gannon who was dominated by Brandon Lee Hinkle than your not fighting material. Mabye he's good at fighting complete chumps but thts about it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
When he was fighting Sean Gannon, he been beat him with a choke, within the first few minutes, and his bummy ass manager came in stoppin it..twice. So I truly think he can outfight chumps and wannabe fighters, but MMA, hes totally out of his league. He would get demolished, but might have a slight punchers chance. Overall, I think he is terrible and can only use his hands..seems to me like hes a former small time boxer who didn't make it and is fighting retards for money. When my lil brother showed me that, I thought oh man, he would get rocked in Pride..or even UFC for that matter. I can imagine a triangle quickly placed around his neck while trying to ground and pound..i give him 1 round..

·
Registered
808 Posts
Evil said:
Are you such a retard that you are serious when asking that?
I agree with MMA Freak. you don't have to be a retard:thumbsdown: How is he a bad influence? If the kids are watchign his fights online, then sounds like his parents are the bad influence. the guy fights people that want to fight. Get over it. If he just walked up to a guy and beat him, then fine, but he doesn't. The guy is huge, but is a street fighter and that's it. There are a lot of other fights that are online that are just as bad if not worse than Kimbo's.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Kimbo = bum

But hes scary as hell :D ...

Hes very strong and hits very hard, you could see in the backyard fight on that other guy's eye which was completely busted..
Not a funny guy to walk into on the street but hes definetely no athlete.

·
LHW Champ
781 Posts
So as long as they are fighting for money its ok? Idiots!! If youre a punk that fights people for no reason you are a streetfighter. If you fight people for money on the streets that wants to fight you, guess what, youre a streetfighter. They are both wrong. Kimbo is a convicted thug that has started a serious buisness with this shit and all the young kids of today sees that as a cool thing.. You are saying "well hes doin it for money, its not like hes picking fights with innocent people" is that suppose to make it right? sure its better than fighting grandma for her purse but its still wrong.. and what is really scary is you youngsters that dont see anything wrong with all this.. Sad really..

·
LHW Champ
781 Posts
Nothing i or anyone else says is gonna make this shit go away but talking about it in an MMA forum is bullshit and shouldt happen.. MMA freak is a 13-14 year old boy saying "whats the problem?" Duuhh, kids like you watching it and finding it amusing is the problem

·
Registered
388 Posts
That Kimbo versus Sean Gannon fight was the most ignorant thing I'd ever seen. They didnt allow the fight to go to the ground, he couldnt use knees. Basically anything that Gannon tried to do that was threatening to Kimbo's game was "not allowed." Kimbo's friends or managers or whoever the **** they are, were interrupting the fight constantly. What kind of "streetfight", that Kimbo is "reknowned" for, has bullshit rules outside of no biting, or nutpunching. Kimbo would never stand any chance against anyone that had half a brain to strategize. He just punches, and takes punches until the other guy is knocked out.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
No Kimbos not that good of a fighter from what I saw on youtube but I think you need to settle down Evil. What hes doing isnt that bad. He's fighting a guy who wants to fight him, and afterwards at least he showed his opponent respect.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Nabors12 said:
That Kimbo versus Sean Gannon fight was the most ignorant thing I'd ever seen. They didnt allow the fight to go to the ground, he couldnt use knees. Basically anything that Gannon tried to do that was threatening to Kimbo's game was "not allowed." Kimbo's friends or managers or whoever the **** they are, were interrupting the fight constantly. What kind of "streetfight", that Kimbo is "reknowned" for, has bullshit rules outside of no biting, or nutpunching. Kimbo would never stand any chance against anyone that had half a brain to strategize. He just punches, and takes punches until the other guy is knocked out.
Everything you said was true:thumbsup:.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts