Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Want To Know Ur Opinions On If Kimbo Went To Train With Militich And The Boys For A Year, Do U Think He Could Be A Decent Heavyweight In The Ufc?? I Think He Def Has The Tools, And Militich Could Turn A Chimp Into A Contender..

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Kimbos old news. how old is the guy anyways like 35 yrs old ? hes been in so many streeet fights no matter what you teach him he will jjust go back to his natural insticts and what he knows , thats streeet fighting , we got one of those guys in the sport already .... David 'Tank' Abbott who holds a 9-11 record :thumbsdown:

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
No chance! he sucks and just wants to box although he is very strong and agressive in his stand up he would get owned by anyone of any talent.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I Dunno Guys He Faught An Experienced Mma Guy, And He Has No Mma Knowledge, All He Needs Is A Lil Bit And He Would Be A Force

·
Registered
669 Posts
To Old, and just from the Gannon fight i know his cardios terrible, at his age its hard to bring your cardio up to MMA standards, its like working up hill.

He'll probably just stick to his street fights and makeing enough money to live nice right now.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
two words.....Sean Gannon LOL.....and that brings up 3 more words, Brandon Lee Hinkle........please no Kimbo in MMA at all, although he might hurt someone if he punched him, and I wonder if his enterauge (sp) would be there in full force with their spinner watches and trash talk........IVE GOT IT!!! KIMBO VS TYSON IN PRIDE!! hahaha

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CTFlyingKnee said:
two words.....Sean Gannon LOL.....and that brings up 3 more words, Brandon Lee Hinkle........please no Kimbo in MMA at all, although he might hurt someone if he punched him, and I wonder if his enterauge (sp) would be there in full force with their spinner watches and trash talk........IVE GOT IT!!! KIMBO VS TYSON IN PRIDE!! hahaha
HAHHAHHA, I WOULD PAY TO SEE THAT ....TYSON WOULD KNOCK HIS HEAD OFF THO

1 - 7 of 7 Posts