1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Where is it? lol

·
Registered
669 Posts
i've actally taken this steroid before when i tore my ACL and my miniscus, when i used to snowboard in a NW Ameture league. It stayed in my system not to long, think it was 4 months, while i was doing rehab.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
The Don said:
yea most pro sports and competitions test for illecit substance and drugs that might give a contestant an unfair advantage.. whats the surprise there?:dunno:
I think that the surprise is that it looks like all of the MMA fighters use steroids. They probably test 1 fighter per year and that fighter always tests positive. I've never heard of an MMA fighter that passed a drug test.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
theboz19 said:
I think that the surprise is that it looks like all of the MMA fighters use steroids. They probably test 1 fighter per year and that fighter always tests positive. I've never heard of an MMA fighter that passed a drug test.
Ive only heard of drug tests when someone gets caught......meaning everyone else passes

·
Registered
669 Posts
theboz19 said:

Thats because they expect people to be positive for drug testing ya moron. If they went out and made "SHOCKING NEWS, RICH FRANKLIN NEGATIVE FOR DRUG TESTING, HES GOING TO FIGHT SUNDAY AS ASSUMED" wtf kind of news is that, its assumed.

Come on man use your head a little bit.

Alot of these fighters use suppliments that do effect they're performance in the weight room, like createn(sp?), people take this so they can work out more without an endurance issue because.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The Don said:
I think all the winners should get tested if they are worried about cost.. this way if the fighter passes no one can say it was becasue of any substances and such espicaly in the case of upsets and such... whats the point in testing the loser?
Well, you can be all roided up and still lose.....I think its a matter of respect for both fighters that you have to test each of them

1 - 20 of 20 Posts