Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone whose watching Fight Night just heard Koscheck refer to himself as Lay and Pray, which is what I branded him a while ago, along w/ the Blanket.....and it shows they sometimes to read our stuff haha

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Lol Koscheck is like to Dana White, I wanna fight "CTFlyingKnee" and "Rush" lol. I was wondering the same thing. When like people over the internet I thought he meant Sherdog but then "lay and pray" I'm like "?".

·
Registered
759 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
anyone whose watching Fight Night just heard Koscheck refer to himself as Lay and Pray, which is what I branded him a while ago, along w/ the Blanket.....and it shows they sometimes to read our stuff haha
lol u better watch out

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
Yeah, I guess are writing smack about Kos motivated him in his fight with Goulet! The minute Goulet gave Kos his back I knew this would end bad. Now Jdun11 gets full bragging rights! THANKS ALOT GOULET!!!!!:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Now Sanchez just needs to submit Parisyan and Punishment 101 and jdun11 are banned for life like they promised :laugh:.

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
Rush said:
Now Sanchez just needs to submit Parisyan and Punishment 101 and jdun11 are banned for life like they promised :laugh:.
Jdun11 didn't make that bet. CTFLYINGKNEE did!

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Bonnar426 said:
Jdun11 didn't make that bet. CTFLYINGKNEE did!
Oh lol and Punishment 101. I think about 5 members promised lol. Josh Koscheck I hope your reading this you lay and pray and blanket! :laugh:.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes, i said i would be banned if Diego sub'd Karo....and I sitll hold to that. And bring KOS on haha I want a piece.....but on a serious note, holy crap Chris Leben just put Jorge to SLEEP, sick KO.....will we finally see KOS vs Leben part 2?

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Koscheck would tool Leben the way he did on Ultimate Fighter. By that I mean he would win. By the lay and pray! ROFL.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Kos is a bit of a retard if he thinks he has a shot at taking the belt from either Hughes or St. Pierre. The reason I say that is because he was making the little motion towards his waist at the end of the fight, like he wanted or thinks he deserves a shot at the title.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
And doing that "suck it" DX from WWE sign. I'm like whats that all about. Plus if he ment the middleweight belt he will never outrank Marquardt, Swick, Loiseau, Silva, or Franklin.

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
SpiderV said:
Kos will always be a preliminary fighter...
Yeah, He couldn't take on Matt Hughes. That match would end with Kos leaving in a body bag.

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
That's if he decided to go for the welterweight title. If Kos tries to take on Rich Franklin, he'll be joining Nate Quarry real soon!

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
what is this!?!?! Bonnar not defending a TUF fighter? haha
Haha true. Koscheck would lose worse to Franklin than Quarry did because Quarry is better than Koscheck and one of the top five fighters out of season 1 along with Sanchez, Griffin, and Swick thats all that are better than him in season 1. Plus Quarry was favoured and probably would have won. Koscheck your a blanket and all you do is lay and pray techniques :laugh:.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Bonnar426 said:
That's if he decided to go for the welterweight title. If Kos tries to take on Rich Franklin, he'll be joining Nate Quarry real soon!
HAHAHA BONNAR WHAT DID I TELL YA BROTHER, TOTAL DOMINATION!! I TOLD YOU GUYS KOS IS THE REAL DEAL, CALL HIM THE BLANKET ALL YOU WANT, THE GUYS TAKE DOWNS ARE UNSTOPPABLE..IM JUST LAUGHING IT UP AT ALL YOU GUYS WHO PICKED AGAINST KOS AND DIEGO....

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
what is this!?!?! Bonnar not defending a TUF fighter? haha
You're the one to talk considering you praise **** Swick alot.:cheeky4:

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
jdun11 said:
HAHAHA BONNAR WHAT DID I TELL YA BROTHER, TOTAL DOMINATION!! I TOLD YOU GUYS KOS IS THE REAL DEAL, CALL HIM THE BLANKET ALL YOU WANT, THE GUYS TAKE DOWNS ARE UNSTOPPABLE..IM JUST LAUGHING IT UP AT ALL YOU GUYS WHO PICKED AGAINST KOS AND DIEGO....
kos got lucky!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts