Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Depending On The Outcome Of Diego And Karo We Could Be Seeing This Fight Soon...if Diego Cant Get By Karo Look For Them To Have Kos Try To Step It Up And Get Him Into Contention For A Title Shot. If He Was To Beat Diego Than Beat Either Karo Or Whoever Else Is The Number 1 Contender..he Could Get A Title Shot If He Wins His Next 3-4 Fights..anyways Who Do U Think Would Win In The Rematch..i Like Diego By Decision Again But Could Go Either Way!

·
Registered
628 Posts
I agree. Koscheck is not ready for anyone except another lay n pray wrestler. Diego would just reverse him and pound his face in with elbows while Kos tried to figure out some bear hug maneuver.

Sorry, I really don't like that dude. I don't really like Diego either, but Koscheck is way worse, Diego can actually fight ok.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FunkDoctor said:
I don't care what you say, you have a crush on Koscheck.:thumbsdown:
HAHAHAAHAH, NAH I JUST THINK HES BETTER THAN ALL U GUYS GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR..HIM AND DIEGOS FIGHT THE FIRST TIEMWAS VERY CLOSE AND KOS HAS IMPROVED ALOT MORE THAN DIEGO SINCE THAN...SO I DONT SEE HOW U GUYS FEEL DIEGO WOULD KILL HIM

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Just because Koscheck is improving his game doesn't mean Diego's getting worse. This would end the same way as the first fight.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bonnar426 said:
Just because Koscheck is improving his game doesn't mean Diego's getting worse. This would end the same way as the first fight.
AND THAT FIGHT ENDED IN A CONTROVERSIAL DECISION..DONT GET ME WRONG IM ONE OF THE FEW GUYS ON HERE THAT LIKE BOTH THESE GUYS..BUT KOS HAS DEF IMPROVED MORE THATN DIEGO..DIEGO IM SURE HAS GOTTEN BETTER AS WELL..BUT KOS IS ALOT BETTER THAN THEY FIST FAUGHT

·
Registered
794 Posts
i find it hard to like koscheck....maybe kos should check his attitude at the door !. i just dont like him and also dont think he has true MMA ability yet. he can wrestle and fight a little but thats it. Diego is much more well rounded and would pound him out.

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
jdun11 said:
AND THAT FIGHT ENDED IN A CONTROVERSIAL DECISION..DONT GET ME WRONG IM ONE OF THE FEW GUYS ON HERE THAT LIKE BOTH THESE GUYS..BUT KOS HAS DEF IMPROVED MORE THATN DIEGO..DIEGO IM SURE HAS GOTTEN BETTER AS WELL..BUT KOS IS ALOT BETTER THAN THEY FIST FAUGHT
CONTROVERSIAL??? Diego gave Koscheck a beating, plain and simple. It was so bad Koscheck ended up going to the hospital.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Koscheck is a excellent wrestler but that is it, Diego would batter him and ask for seconds. I dont think Koscheck has done anything to earn a title shot yet, plus i know its a minor issue but it does help to have a bit of Character/Personality as well because he needs to put bums on seats to really get a shot, unless he is being setup to lose.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bonnar426 said:
CONTROVERSIAL??? Diego gave Koscheck a beating, plain and simple. It was so bad Koscheck ended up going to the hospital.
are u kidding me??? that was an extremely close fight...diego won but it was close..watch it again ive seen it 50 times

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
jdun11 said:
are u kidding me??? that was an extremely close fight...diego won but it was close..watch it again ive seen it 50 times
I'll admit that out of everybody who fought Diego on TUF, Koscheck was his biggest obstacle. Koscheck was able to go the distance. At the very end however, Koscheck was battered, bruised, and extremely tired while Diego looked like he could go three more rounds. How can you say this was a close one?

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
CTFlyingKnee said:
did I just hear someone mention The BLANKET and title shot in the same sentance/ HAHAHAHA im sorry I laughed out loud, since when does beating Dave Menne make you anywhere near a title shot?
never said he desreved a title shot ...if he was to beat 3 top welterweights first , like diego, karo, or bj, than yea he should..but i think hes still a bit away from competing at that level

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bonnar426 said:
I'll admit that out of everybody who fought Diego on TUF, Koscheck was his biggest obstacle. Koscheck was able to go the distance. At the very end however, Koscheck was battered, bruised, and extremely tired while Diego looked like he could go three more rounds. How can you say this was a close one?
diego won the fight im not arguing that...but based on the 3 rounds i thought it was pretty even, i had it 2-1 diego...so did the judges, i believe it was a split decision..not positive on that tho..that means one judge had kos winning..so obviously that means it was a close fight...but diego did more damage for sure...o yea diego is gonn abeat karos ass..u heard it hear..

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
jdun11 said:
never said he desreved a title shot ...if he was to beat 3 top welterweights first , like diego, karo, or bj, than yea he should..but i think hes still a bit away from competing at that level
fair enough.....I dont think he can beat any of them so were all safe for now haha

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
FunkDoctor said:
^^ok ok now I'm convinced that you're dating him. This is nuthuggin 101, and you said you watched the fight 50x, don't claim you don't like him. Diego > Fabio > Koscheck
hahaha ur a funny guy:laugh: ..never said i didnt like him..he just not my favorite fighter or ne thing....obv 50x was an exageration, but ive seen it alot.. i cant wait till u say one thing about sum fighter u like..im gonna be all over u....just cuz ur bustin my chops..:cheeky4: wat does kos gotta do to get ur respect?? ko sum one standing, not his style, hes like a young raw matt hughes, not as good with the g and p but similar styles..and cmon wat does diego gotta do to get sum respect, the guys is frikkin undefeated, hes gonna beat karo and than i think u guys will respect him than

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
if diego beats karo, do u guys think he should fight the winner of hughes gsp...or u think they'll give him bj...i dont think he can beat ne of those guys so it doesnt matter, especially not gsp, that would be a horrible matchup for diego, he would get picked apart..but im curious cuz i think that would be a very marketable fight diego hughes, or diego gsp

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.