Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
.:Jeet Kune Do:.
5,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"In the best interests of my district, I am resigning from my campaign for the Oregon House of Representatives. A 2006 legal issue has arisen that needs my immediate attention. I am not at liberty to disclose the details, but my name was involved in a real estate case that requires a ruling. If the ruling is adverse, I would be disqualified from running for office until 2011. So, given that possibility, I have chosen to withdraw my name as a candidate in 2010. I will continue to contribute to my community and ensure that we have a capable candidate to run for my district in November."
Source-http://www.mmamania.com/

·
Forum "Superhero"
1,487 Posts
eh its chael sonnen, if he talks in real life the way he talks on the mic-it could be any number of reasons;slander,defermation of character,false advertising, spouting bs out of your face instead of your bum.......

·
You're Welcome.
7,723 Posts
Christ, lol... saw the word 'withdraw' and immediately thought the title fight was off. Not too bummed about his withdrawing from a political race, so long as it means he'll still be a mouthpiece for the UFC and potential Middleweight champion in the not too distant future. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea, but I've taken a real shining to Chael over the last several months. As for his being a douche... he can be a bit of one on the mic, yes, but hey... Anderson Silva is a gigantic one in the Octagon. Chael Sonnen is a saviour, one whom will free us from the tyranny of a man who really should have been Chuck's partner on Dancing with the Stars.

War Sonnen. War Sonnen indeed.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Chael Sonnen is not really a douche, he's a brilliant businessman who knows how to hype the crap out of a title fight. That's all he's doing is getting people hyped for his fight, well that and trying to get Anderson pissed so he commits, but most of all he's just being smart, look how boring this Lesnar/Carwin hype is.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Chael Sonnen is not really a douche, he's a brilliant businessman who knows how to hype the crap out of a title fight. That's all he's doing is getting people hyped for his fight, well that and trying to get Anderson pissed so he commits, but most of all he's just being smart, look how boring this Lesnar/Carwin hype is.

JESUS TITTY EFFING CRISP

It's such a shame BROCK LESNAR has come to MMA and become a legit fighter.

Thank goodness we have Chael Sonnen to bring the WWE emo bullshit pageantry to this sport

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
JESUS TITTY EFFING CRISP

It's such a shame BROCK LESNAR has come to MMA and become a legit fighter.

Thank goodness we have Chael Sonnen to bring the WWE emo bullshit pageantry to this sport
did I say the fight would suck? no

did I say there's anything wrong with the hype for that fight? no

is it wrong to point out the reality of a situation? no

are you an arrogant moron? absolutely

·
Banned
525 Posts
Fail Sonnen is a douche and a good businessman. But press workouts and him being at the gym rather than on a ******* podium would do better in hyping the fight. Him improving his weak overall game would mean this fight would be at least somewhat competitive. As things stand now, he will seriously be murdered. I'm sure alot of people out there enjoy a good snuff film every now and again, but the real MMA fan likes a good fight. Sonnen spewing his douchebaggery everyother day means that this fight will be nothing more than a live snuff film. And about Lesnar/Carwin hype being boring. When a fight is a good fight because it has good fighters in it, that's all hype you need.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Good Lord!!... first it was titty crisps... now douchebaggery. You guys on this forum use BIG WORDS!! WOW!!

say, munkie... are you running for state senate?

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
It's like I'm on crazy pills here. Brock Lesner is now the boring guy and someone who is suppose to represent MMA is the showboat/ham/heel hyping up the fight with trash talk, back story and melodrama.

I am at work. Can someone go ahead and photochop this with Chael Sonnen now? It's time

·
Registered
329 Posts
Can a felon run for state office? I know a felon can't be sheriff or mayor, I've tried. But I don't know shit about state government.
That should put you ahead of most of the professional politicians out there... at least you'll admit you don't know. :thumb02:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.