Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone notice how much bigger Brock looked than Shane in the interview on spike mid show? I always thought Shane was roughly Brocks size but it did not even look close tonight. Shane looks and acts very lethargic in a lot of interviews.

Mod...how come my last thread said moved but it is nowhere to be found? Congrats on moving it it under 10 seconds, thats some kinda record, right?:thumb02::sarcastic12:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
his shoulders and neck definatly are bigger, wasnt even close. He is gonna pick Carwin up and dump him on his head.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Mod...how come my last thread said moved but it is nowhere to be found? Congrats on moving it it under 10 seconds, thats some kinda record, right?:thumb02::sarcastic12:
Comments like this are completely unnecessary. Your Jardine point deduction thread was merged into the official discussion thread. The threads all have something similar to this in the first post.

Please conduct ALL of your discussion in regards to Matt Hammill facing Keith Jardine in this thread. All threads made in regards to this fight will be merged into this one.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Brock is bigger than Carwin. Not a lot of people are saying Carwin is bigger than Lesnar. Though Lesnar is only slightly larger than Carwin and this is the smallest size advantage he has ever had against an opponent.

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
I said Brock was bigger than Shane 2 days ago and I was asked, "What's my proof?" I said my eye's. But I did go back and watch Shane's victory over Mir and here is what I saw...
Mir, listed as 6'3" was half a head taller than Carwin , listed at 6'5". After the fight when Brock and Shane were together in the ring, Shane's head stopped near Brock's mouth.
Nice to see other's that can see also.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
It's been a well known fact for a while now that the UFC has been exaggerating Carwin's size. Carwin himself even tried to correct it at some point.

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Carwin is notorious for his Height cutting , maybe he wanted to fool brock so he cut some hight for this interview .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts