Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wondering what people thought if chuck happened to beat Tito in December. Who else does he have to fight in that division. Should he move up or should the UFC look for other talent. Forrest isnt at his level and he just beat BAbulu. So whats next for the Iceman after December.

Sorry if this has been made.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea they need new good fighters in a bad way. Poor chuck has crippled his division.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Wow. Excellent question. There's really no one else at 205 that would present a decent challenge for Chuck. Dana better try to lure Wanderlei over again. As for fighters currently in the UFC? The only thing i can think is Forrest and Rashad go at it to see who gets to get knocked the f*ck out by Liddell. By the way Black Guy, nice avatar! Charles Bennet kicks ass!

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
untaken_moniker said:
By the way Black Guy, nice avatar! Charles Bennet kicks ass!
You do have to love crazy horse. He gave Gomi a HELL of a fight.

I agree that they need to get more talent in. I hate to think that Rashad Evans is the best 205 contender in the UFC.

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
call me crazy but i think they should move AA down. I dont think AA should fight tim for a while at least and AA has proven him self a good fighter. I think AA could pull out a win.

Reactions: Chrisl972

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
Choke_Wire said:
call me crazy but i think they should move AA down. I dont think AA should fight tim for a while at least and AA has proven him self a good fighter. I think AA could pull out a win.
You get rep points for this one.

I think that would be a GREAT IDEA!!!

Good to see someone is thinking outside the box here. You might want a job in Fight Promotions. lol

·
Registered
307 Posts
Chrisl972 said:
I agree that they need to get more talent in. I hate to think that Rashad Evans is the best 205 contender in the UFC.
I know what you mean, i'm not the biggest Rashad Evans fan and at this point i don't consider him worthy of a title shot. But who else could they put up? It would almost be worth it just to see Evans get his head knocked off :D

·
Registered
224 Posts
Choke_Wire said:
that would be fun to watch, or they could just ofen the weight class up another 15lbs.

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
untaken_moniker said:
I know what you mean, i'm not the biggest Rashad Evans fan and at this point i don't consider him worth of a title shot. But who else could they put up? It would almost be worth it just to see Evans get his head knocked off :D
Almost anything would be worth seeing Rashad getting his head knocked off, and the sad thing is he's a local boy here in MI.

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
i don't really like the idea of watching some one just get "pounded".

i think every tittle fight should just be a close call on who should win. but then again that the whole point of this thread

·
Registered
542 Posts
corvettecarrillo said:
I wondering what people thought if chuck happened to beat Tito in December. Who else does he have to fight in that division. Should he move up or should the UFC look for other talent. Forrest isnt at his level and he just beat BAbulu. So whats next for the Iceman after December.

Sorry if this has been made.
Chuck needs to redeem his loss to Quinton Jackson ... he was seriously outclassed in that fight ... don't know if we'd ever get to see a fight like that again ...

·
The Axe Murderer
1,751 Posts
Dean Lister?...perhaps, other than that I've got nothing, Dana's got to steal some Pride fighters.....The problem with only getting Wandy over here is...well yes it would be great fight vs. chuck, but then after that what? Are we just gonna have Silva vs. Chuck over and over again? Pride HWs would beat the living shit out of pretty much anyone in the LHW or HW division in the UFC.....I'd really like to see Sylvia get knocked the f*ck out by someone like Crocop or Emelianenko

1 - 20 of 35 Posts