Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Baddest Man Alive
671 Posts
I'm not sure how to make a poll so Im not going to, but who do you think will win? I'm pretty sure Liddell will win because I dont think Ortiz will be able to take him down and Chuck's stand up is top notch. I give it to Chuck by KO via either right hand or kick in the first round.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Tito wants the belt back and Chuck has the belt so i think tito is going to win by reff stopage if you notice in thier last fight tito got shanked in the eye by chuck and that lead to chuck kicking his ass yep TITO BY REF STOPAGE does any body agree with me :D

·
Registered
808 Posts
just another excuse for tito losing last time. Nobody knows for sure how it will go. We can only guess. I hope Chuck knocks him out, but you never know till the night comes:dunno: Tito looked like crap against Griffin, but everyone blames his injuries. If he fights anything like that with Chuck, I think he will not make it

·
Registered
133 Posts
I don't think Tito and Liddell match up well. Tito is a Ground and pounder, but liddell is near impossible to take down and keep down. It is just a bad match up for tito. I'd vote Liddell in a later round.

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
Tito

i want Tito to win but u hope he dosent get caught...... i hope he takes chuck down to the ground and takes his belt......

·
Registered
583 Posts
Chuck Liddell by KO in the 1st or 2nd round.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Who would say Tito would win? Hes knows he can't stand up and would lose to Chuck badly in the stand up. Tito needs to get Chuck down, he can't. Couture is a world class wrestler and took Chuck down a lot but it took all he had. And then Randy took Tito down at least 50 times in their fight. 2nd round in the middle or 3rd round early KO.

·
Registered
112 Posts
The only person who can beat Liddell would be Rashad....Tito doesn't have the stand up needed to beat a fighter like Liddell......I would love to see Liddell go head to head with Evans....Rashad is the better boxer...Liddell has the heavier hands....Rashad is the more explosive and stronger fighter.....Evans has the best Take Downs in the business and Liddell has the best Take down defense........I still think Evans would stop him.

·
Registered
171 Posts
chuck will win, with KO, i donno which round but no more than 2, Tito will not see round 3.
Tito is just a big mouth, anyone who disagree with me did not watch tito with griffin or belfort...he did not have anything too show against griffin in rounds 2 and 3.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am going to go with Liddell in 2nd or 3rd round via TKO, I think Liddell will just eventually over power him, he will get him down and start raining elbows

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.