Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beats Jeremy Horn By Tko(strikes) In Round 2...i Gotta Say Im A Lil Surprised By This

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
That's cool. Pretty impressive. Lindland is good but he just bores me for some reason. His appearance is boring too, I know it sounds dumb but he has no visual appeal and that plays a huge factor in people's mind whether you can help it or not. He need to get some tattoos or grow some funky hair or something he is just all around boring. Just like Jeremy Horn. I'll bet this was a boring fight until the TKO. Travis Lutter is boring too but he has an exciting knockout for the highlight reel so it makes him a LITTLE more appealing.

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
WouldLuv2FightU said:
That's cool. Pretty impressive. Lindland is good but he just bores me for some reason. His appearance is boring too, I know it sounds dumb but he has no visual appeal and that plays a huge factor in people's mind whether you can help it or not. He need to get some tattoos or grow some funky hair or something he is just all around boring. Just like Jeremy Horn. I'll bet this was a boring fight until the TKO. Travis Lutter is boring too but he has an exciting knockout for the highlight reel so it makes him a LITTLE more appealing.
I agree Lindland is a boring person to look at. He as some tatooes but needs something in order to hype up the fans. I'm glad he beat Horn, who I don't like and I wish Lindland would get back into the octagon but it looks like he is doing just fine where he is, being ranked #2 in the LHW division.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i hate lindland too, but hes kinda tearing it up lately..i thought his fight with rampage was at least a draw..and beating horn is impressive, but i thought horn has looked shitty lately..i thought he lost that fight to prangley..horn looks anorexic at 185..if i was him id add sum muscle mass and go to 205

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Every thing is backwards!!!! noooooooo

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
I agree on the boring. He is really looking awesome right now. The only fight he's lost in his last nine was to RAMPAGE. Yeah, the guy who smashed Chuck Liddell. He's been improving alot since his fight with David Terrell.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts