·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MMA freak said:
You were one of the people annoyed with me for creating a thread saying "why does Jackson train with Abbadi" and I gave valid reasons but you went ahead and made this thread which is practically spam...but yet again funny. And "The Ho Bag" is worse than Abbadi even check out his Sherdog fight profile.
i wasnt mad at you I just said Abaddi was the soup of the day. apologeze for the spam. I dont really hate Abaddi I have respect for anyone who steps in the ring just kinda a fun joke

·
Registered
184 Posts
MMA freak said:
Your right. It was Punishment 101 who got mad at me in a way. The Ho Bag is still worse than Abbadi, check him out at Sherdog Fight Finder, its hilarious hes 0-10 and has lost all of his fights in a minute of 2.
Awww leave the poor guy alone...at least he has determination, and drive. And a winning spirt, and really knows how to make the other guys fell great about themselves...and ..... nope thats its it im all out of motivational cue words:D

But then again his name is The HO BAG!!!! so i cant really expect him do too much...

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MMA freak said:
Your right. It was Punishment 101 who got mad at me in a way. The Ho Bag is still worse than Abbadi, check him out at Sherdog Fight Finder, its hilarious hes 0-10 and has lost all of his fights in a minute of 2.
damn I just checked his file thats the worst record iv ever seen.lmao!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Oh and "The Ho Bag" record is 10 submission losses all of them in under 1 MIN...except for one he lasted 1:29 :laugh:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Easye1982 said:
Oh and "The Ho Bag" record is 10 submission losses all of them in under 1 MIN...except for one he lasted 1:29 :laugh:
LMAFO!! whos got a pic of this guy I need to know what he looks like:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I take it hes another 1-dimentinal striker who immediatly goes for the big KO.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
I'm sorry but you do have some small noticable similarities to Rush, just in the way you word things sometimes and how many posts you have already, but I know for a fact that Rush copied a lot of his posts word for word sometimes from other posts from various forums, so maybe you were one of the ones he liked to plageurize (sp?) a lot? Other than that the other biggest clue would be that you joined almost immediately after Rush's last post...but that could just be a coincidence. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt only because you are 10000 times better than Rush. ;)

·
LHW Champ
781 Posts
When i was checking the site out before i joined and i saw Rush post alot, the only simularity is see between MMA freak and him is that, well they do post alot and thay are both VERY sensitive persons

·
LHW Champ
781 Posts
And there is no one worse than Abaddi, think Thacker who some feel is worse or just as bad would slaughter Abaddi. Even a guy with 0-10 record would probably be better, might slug it out the whole minute hes in the fight. And probably have a better pesonality. :D

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
When one of them (Ho bag or Abaddi) gets a win then we can decide. Anyways, Gurgel smashes Abaddi in the first 2 minutes.

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA DAMN GOOD THREAD!!!!!!!!! I did a Danny sucks thread but got in alot of trouble for it. I hope you do not suffer the same fate, but there are alot of computer geeks in here with nothing better to do than try to police something that's not even theirs. HAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 5 stars from me for sure and I totally agree

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
putmeonhold said:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA DAMN GOOD THREAD!!!!!!!!! I did a Danny sucks thread but got in alot of trouble for it. I hope you do not suffer the same fate, but there are alot of computer geeks in here with nothing better to do than try to police something that's not even theirs. HAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 5 stars from me for sure and I totally agree
Why thank you :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just remember you heard it here first, all you "Danny Abbadi sucks ass" ppl. He is getting better in training, he has been in martial arts since he was very young ( 9 I think ), and he has very good trainers. I am not saying he is gonna win in his upcoming fight, but he will be better than he was on TUF 3.
And any of you "He sucks" ppl need to take a step into a cage and try it for yourselves. Have respect. Or are you just fans with no martial arts experience? If you are, then I dont think your getting what MMA is all about.

·
LHW Champ
781 Posts
Everybody improves ofcourse but then tell me this, if hes been doin Martial Arts since he was 9, howcome he still sucks when hes like 25 years old? does he learn slow or what.. but its true though, all us Abaddi dislikers better watch out coz if Abaddi keeps improving like has we can expekt him to be very dangerous at age 65

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
GI hell is right u guys. as bad as he is i still whould watch him over reshad evans (sry if spelling is off) or guys like him who just do enough to win and dont risk a chance to make it "interesting"

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
Choke_Wire said:
GI hell is right u guys. as bad as he is i still whould watch him over reshad evans (sry if spelling is off) or guys like him who just do enough to win and dont risk a chance to make it "interesting"
at least Rashad CAN win. I'd rather watch Rashad win a crappy fight than feel sorry for Abbadi 'cuz he's on his back the whole time. you could see the fear in his face the whole time he fought Ed Herman

1 - 20 of 31 Posts