Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
KO artist
5,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was posting in this other thread on here about Forrest, and that's when I noticed this gem floating around in the site header. It's an ad by some nutrition supplement that has Forrest on contract.

Maybe you'd think they'd change their ad campaign after his debacle against Anderson. Nay sir, they change reality! Behold, Forrest the magnificent landing a flush headkick on none other than Anderson Silva! Even more amazing, what does Forrest have on the end of his leg? ANOTHER FIST!

[img=http://s4.postimage.org/wJ_uA.jpg]

haha reminds me of a chuck norris joke with his beard. You'd think these guys could get a better photoshopper. I didn't do this myself, browse around the forum a bit, you're bound to get the ad some time or another in the top header.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Haha, that's awesome. I'd love to meet the guy who made that so I could punch him in the mouth. One thing that pisses me off a lot advertisements, commercials and whatnot. It pisses me off even more when the person in charge of making said advertisement is a fail at life and can't even do his job correctly. If you're gonna be an advertiser then make sure you know how to do it right, because EVERYONE sees them and you can't take it back after you already aired the commercial or posted the banner. :thumbsdown:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts