Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Baddest Man Alive
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm looking into competing in some local MMA competitions. Can yall give me the name and websites of some of the local amater competitions in your areas to kind of compare to? And also how are the set up? The ones here you get 1 fight a night. If you win you get a trophy. If not, then you get a head ache. No entry fees.

·
Registered
133 Posts
3DLee said:
Hey guys I'm looking into competing in some local MMA competitions. Can yall give me the name and websites of some of the local amater competitions in your areas to kind of compare to? And also how are the set up? The ones here you get 1 fight a night. If you win you get a trophy. If not, then you get a head ache. No entry fees.
WFL - World Fighting League .:: The Official Site of WFL ::. my training partners out of MSA II fought there last month. You make a small ammount your first fight, win or lose. If you have a good fight, the promoter will ask you to fight again.

Both Derek and Davin won, but Davin already has a better fight lined up for November 10th. The promoter often asks one of our trainers to have a fighter ready. This is also one of the gyms Jorge Rivera goes to in Milford, MA.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.