Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
15,546 Posts
MMAF is a stud.

For being a forum and a forum only, no extra, added things, we rank very high when compared to other MMA webpages.

·
Return Of The North Star
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol thanks for the spoiler, i should've added that but now it makes the thread better

EDIT: check out sherdogs worth

·
Administrator
15,546 Posts
Yeah, huge pic lol.

Sherdog is worth more, not surprising, it is a global community and is a lot more than just a forum, it's one of the largest MMA outlets in the world.

MMAF is a private community and a forum only. When you look at it that way, this forum is doing extremely well, and why wouldn't it, with the best MMAF fans in the world posting and keeping it going. :)

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Microsoft Paint...lulz

·
Abusive
1,806 Posts
I've always wondered how much Sherdog made on advertising each month. I know it's Jeff's only job, and he has a full-time crew.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
I would estimate the website would be worth more since by the looks of it this doesn't take into account that MMA is very popular with the key male demographic and most of our users would fall into that 18-34 range.

·
-DIBKIS-
21,135 Posts
I am not surprised that sherdog is worth so much. They have a ton of members, lots of advertisements, writers/reporters, and they have a massive fighter database.

But they fail at having quality posters. I used to lurk there as a guest, but it got old. The good posters are very heavily outweighed by the crappy posters.

This website does extremely well for as MC previously stated, being only a forum. this place is awesome! :thumbsup:

·
Sleepy
2,153 Posts
To be honest, Sherdog should be much more since they have so much more members and so the advertisement should be worth alot more.

However I browsed alot of forums before concluding that MMAF is the forum I would like to chat on and discuss fights with, since it seemed so much more mature and sensible than other forums out there. Raft the stats I only post here and stand by my choice. :D

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Didn't expect it to be that much. Alot of g's there.

Reactions: Toxic
1 - 10 of 10 Posts