1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of now this is my diet plan-

Meal 1: Apple/Bannana/And 2 scram eggsd

Meal 2: Carrots and Cucumbers mixxed with Iceburge Lettes

Meal 3: 3ouch Turkey Cut with Salad with cucumber carrot and tomato (no dressing)

Meal 4: Sound Whole Wheat Pasta

Meal 5: Small Chicken Brest(Grilled) Salad

I know this isnt the best and thats why i am here asking so plz helps :)

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Hadu said:
As of now this is my diet plan-

Meal 1: Apple/Bannana/And 2 scram eggsd

Meal 2: Carrots and Cucumbers mixxed with Iceburge Lettes

Meal 3: 3ouch Turkey Cut with Salad with cucumber carrot and tomato (no dressing)

Meal 4: Sound Whole Wheat Pasta

Meal 5: Small Chicken Brest(Grilled) Salad

I know this isnt the best and thats why i am here asking so plz helps :)

Meals 2 and 4 should be a cup of cashews(or whatever nut you like) and a gatorade. Or whatever else you like.
and if you are going to have pasta, have it earlier.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Where is the protien?? you have about 50 grams in your diet, you should keep your protien grams intake somewere betwwen 75-100% of your body weight. 1 gram of Protien=1 pound of weight I assume you are getting the rest of your protien from shakes or bars.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Also switch the iceberg lettuce for the green stuff, iceberg has pretty much nothing in it

·
Registered
52 Posts
Dark green vegetables help, and some high energy foods in winter like raisons and nuts (assuming your winters are cold :dunno: )
Protein shakes and bars are ok, but you really dont need them unless you are trying to build a ton of muscle fast, just dont be in too much of a rush. Drink lots of water too, its easy to miss it, but you wanna drink about 4-5 litres a day, or about 8 bottles of water, not sure the imperial equivalent. Water will help cut weight easy if that is what you are looking to do as you feel full, and makes you piss a lot, flushing you out :p Your diet sounds ok for just living on, but you should list some goals you are looking for.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are my Goal:

My goals are to be under 200 pounds and at the moment i am 250. I know it wont be a fast process but i want to put my self at a position so i can. I work out 3 times a day and i can train more if needed. My problem was the last 2 years i sat on my ass playing games and drinking 7 sodas a day. Why am i telling you this because i am not ashamed but i think i should.

·
Registered
379 Posts
First off I have been down that road after back to back sholder surgerys at the age of 16! I did about six months of rehab and was INCREDIABLY out of shape... it will take hard work, eating as clean as you can(WE ALL need a day off to eat whatever and to 100% rest your body.) I would highly HIGHLY suggest buying BIll Philips book "Body for life" it will give you a GREAT base of knowledge for nutrition/true weightlifting. I beg of you read and fully understand so you dont fall into a pitfall and giveup! Much luck my friend :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.