Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The RFL (Real Fight League) is looking for fighters for its October 4th Show. This is a huge production like no other with laser light shows, Pro and Amateur MMA fights, a DJ, and Big Screen TV's to ensure everyone in the convention center sees the fights. This will be filmed to air on television and you have the opportunity to fight on the same card as Jermaine "Bam Bam" Andre.

We are looking for fighters that fit into the following category:
• Amateur fighter looking to debut at 166-175 lbs.
• Amateur with no more than 4 fights at 220 + lbs.
• Amateur with no more than 5 fights at 186 - 199 lbs.
• Amateur with up to 5 fights to fight an amateur with 2-1 record at 186 - 199 lbs.
• Pro 156 - 165 lb. fighter with 8 or more fights.
• Pro debut fighter looking to fight another pro debut fighter at 176 - 185 lbs.
• Amateur debut fighter to fight another amateur debut fighter at 156 - 165 lbs.

GAS MILEAGE, HOTEL, AND FOOD WILL BE PAID FOR PRO AND AMATEUR FIGHERS.

CONTACT THE RFL @ 877-RFL-MMA1
[email protected]

All fights will take place in an octagon shaped cage. Fights will take place every 6 weeks.

GET IN NOW TO ENSURE YOU ARE ON THE OCT. 4TH CARD AND FOLLOWING CARDS!

PLEASE RESPONS ASAP!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
spearsoldier said:
Can I join if im 15? You could put me in the 169 division. Since I am 186, it would even out the age difference.
Sorry,

The only MMA competition allowed in the United States for minors in modified rules MMA...Which is more or less like Thai Boxing with grappling and no striking on the ground.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey hey

Well.. If you all still need some fighter's I am one, Im at the Amsterdam gentlemen's club. The midwest kings of the ring. my record is 2-2 i am 5'10 230 pounds. So who do I talk to about signing up.

David S..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DavidS44 said:
Well.. If you all still need some fighter's I am one, Im at the Amsterdam gentlemen's club. The midwest kings of the ring. my record is 2-2 i am 5'10 230 pounds. So who do I talk to about signing up.

David S..
David,
you can call the 877-FM-MMA1 phone number or email [email protected] with all of your particulars like Name, Weight, Age, Record, Pro or AM, Gym/Trainer name and number, and your contact info

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
spearsoldier said:
Can I join if im 15? You could put me in the 169 division. Since I am 186, it would even out the age difference.
Spear.
Disregard my last comment. You can fight as a minor if you have parental permission via waiver. Please have your parents contact the RFL at the contact information listed above to discuss your options as a fighter. I apologize for my ignorance of fighters below the age of 18 since it is not a common occurrence.

·
Registered
268 Posts
stillgetcarded said:
Spear.
Disregard my last comment. You can fight as a minor if you have parental permission via waiver. Please have your parents contact the RFL at the contact information listed above to discuss your options as a fighter. I apologize for my ignorance of fighters below the age of 18 since it is not a common occurrence.

I just spoke to them. I am not ready, in their eyes and mine. They want me to be a little older.

I apologize, however, I would like to wish you good luck with the event. And thanks for lettign MMA grow.

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
this is a very cool idea and i hope u keep it up so that when i turn 18 i could join. keep it up guys

·
Registered
268 Posts
Choke_Wire said:
this is a very cool idea and i hope u keep it up so that when i turn 18 i could join. keep it up guys

I think Il fight when im 17. That would make the newspaper and maybe the news for sure. Esp if I win or something.

I got the strength of a grown man though, so its not a farfetched idea.

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
im still growing quite a bit. i grew about 2 inches this year and ive just started to get my size. Im 16 so we will be fighting at the same time...good luck lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.