Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all this talk about Heath its got me thinking Luke hasn`t fought in a few years 2008 if I remember correctly. Anyone know where he has been?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Pretty sure he was released. Too bad to because I really enjoyed watching that ninja fight

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh man thats terrible I know that he had afew losses if he was released i really will miss that guy he was really entertaining to watch.

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
I love me some Luke Cummo but he never learned how to defend against wrestlers. And for some reason the UFC put nothing but LnP fighters against him. He had some of the best striking in the UFC for his time. That was back when he couldn't even train full power on TUF because no one knew anything about knees.

·
Banned
820 Posts
Didn't he get in some legal trouble? I am not sure when just thought he did.

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
Didn't he get in some legal trouble? I am not sure when just thought he did.
He got a DUI. His girl left him I think and he didn't take it well. Not sure if he did any jail time.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He got a DUI. His girl left him I think and he didn't take it well. Not sure if he did any jail time.

Oh man it keeps gettin worse and worse for him. Man I hope that he gets everythign straightened out and the UFC gives him another shot I mean they keep The Cat Killer and Melvin around after all.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I liked watching him fight but he was unable to stay off his back. Its a shame because he actually had skills, and definitely had heart.

·
The Fun Police
11,565 Posts
I loved watching Cummo fight, there was a really interesting 'wierdness' about him.

i would love to see him fighting in the UFC again.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I miss Mr. Unibrow as well. He always came to fight. Maybe one day we will see him again!! That is really weird that he has no fights since 2008. Did he really give up fighting? I hope not.

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts
I hope he'll pop up somewhere all ninja again. Loved him on TUF, loved watching him fight, and it would be sad if he isn't still fighting.

I can't believe nobody mentioned drinking pee. Wasn't he a proponent of pee therapy?

·
Registered
408 Posts
I can't believe nobody mentioned drinking pee. Wasn't he a proponent of pee therapy?
That's the first thing I think of when anyone mentions him.

Figured he's helping Machida as a nutritional consultant or something to that effect.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.