Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· The American Psycho
7,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Travis Lutter defeats Scott Smith by Rear Naked Choke in less then a minute. It was 10:55 when the match started so it was no surprise that it ended quickly! Your thoughts!

· Registered
52 Posts
dissapointment. Thought it would be a better fight. Yea the time gave it away. They should have had the fight sooner and more after to keep up the suspense.

· Registered
540 Posts
Funny how he was basically in the same situation as at his UFC debut (minus a crappy ref who cant make up his mind) who Reffed his fight with David Terrell im hoping that ref got fired after that crap he pulled.

· Registered
130 Posts
No doubt, I do not know how he held back as much after the fight i would have been ready to shut the cage with me and the ref in there and let him try to stop that one! Lutter i think is a better fighter than most may think, he just had a bad streak in the UFC thats all i can figure. Hope it is better this Thurs, and hope tere is a ultimate fight night to I JUST WANNA SEE MORE FIGHTIN AND LESS GRIPEN!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.