Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Machida criticizes Dana White

8K views 108 replies 57 participants last post by  kantowrestler 
I totally Disagree with the Ex Champion.

Dana White is no better than you or me and he is entitled to his opinion over a winner of a fight weather you think its professional or not.

Machida got the shit kicked out of his legs and lost that fight easy. Im betting shogun will woop his ass again to this Saturday only this time those kicks will probably break him.

shogun has some nasty leg kicks, and barring any injury, he should put a beat down on machida.

Nothing pisses me off more than when a champion gets a gift decision and then is all delusional and he thinks he won because of his inflated ego.

Im not surprised he and Silva are best friends foreverz and will not fight. Both of their time is up as champs anyway after Chael beats down silva.

I bet both of them will be begging White for another shot after this, and i say screw em both.
If you think for one second Shogun won that fight easy, you're simply showing that you have absolutely no idea how MMA works, and that goes for anyone else that shares this ridiculous delusional opinion, not just this noob.

There is no need to yet again break down this fight, that is the most redundant topic on this and any other mma forum in existence. The fact is that fight was razor close, and had Shogun come out the winner... Lyoto would have been just as deserving of an instant rematch as he was.

And as far as Chael beating Silva goes... I'm so confident that isn't going to happen I'll make a loser leaves the forum bet on that one. My gold account against your full red bar free one, fully knowing there is little to no risk for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.