1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
no love here... he got owned!!!!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
You can always hope for a Machida vs Rampage fight. That would be awesome.

·
Premium Member
4,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
atleast kos won. that was beyond awesome after all the retarded smacktalk from daley. daleys behaviour after made him even more pathetic, also he might get cut for that

·
ASS MAN
6,063 Posts
I'm still a Machida fan but I'm a bigger Shogun fan- this is what he deserved after the first fight. But hey- he learned his lesson "don't let it go to the judges'. Lyoto will be back but Shogun has his number and is definitely the better fighter.

·
Banned
689 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
obviously im still a fan. i wouldnt be depressed if not. im just sad for machida, he got all that flack after the last fight and everyone was booing him today

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Yeah i see Machida having less pressure and killing his next opponent... Its been a really shitty night of picks for me..........

Reactions: khoveraki

·
Administrator
15,547 Posts
Machida is an amazing fighter, he'll be back for sure. He'll take the loss like a champ and get back in there.

Maybe he will fight Bones since the winner of Rampage vs. Rashad will most likely get a title shot?

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
I'm still a Machida fan but I'm a bigger Shogun fan- this is what he deserved after the first fight. But hey- he learned his lesson "don't let it go to the judges'. Lyoto will be back but Shogun has his number and is definitely the better fighter.
This ^^

Not sure if Shogun has his number though, but in my eyes he's up 2 - 0 so I guess you can say I kinda of agree. The second fight was very competitive and Machida got caught lovely, but it could have been the other way around. I say Machida/Shogun 3 and hopefully it lasts more than 2 mins. I feel for Machida, he looked heart broken but in the end I think he started to believe his own hype. Sometimes you need to be humbled to come back stronger a la GSP. WTG Shogun!

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
I feel bad for Machida for sure, he's a great representative of karate and the sport of MMA.

I think it makes things much more interesting when titles can change so often though and am eager to see Lyoto's next fight.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Shogun is a genius when it comes to MMA and striking, and Lyoto is just a step behind.

Both are the epitome of true MMA fighters who have been training in the martial arts since childhood.

With that said, I don't see anyone competing with Lyoto. The only person who may have a chance at this point is Jon Jones, and that is based on pure athletic talent.

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Machida is an amazing fighter, he'll be back for sure. He'll take the loss like a champ and get back in there.

Maybe he will fight Bones since the winner of Rampage vs. Rashad will most likely get a title shot?
I can't see the UFC letting Jones fight Machida for a non title fight, he's their upcoming golden boy despite serious holes in his game. I see the UFC carefully picking fights that Jones can win until he goes for the title. Hopefully I'm wrong about that.

·
Premium Member
4,222 Posts
Machida is still my 2nd favourite fighter, not going to jump ship and cheer for shogun. This is what is sick about MMA, u lose some and u just come back strong. Machida should and will come back strong. All great fighter lose and come back. For example...Shogun vs. Coleman, GSP vs Serra 1. This fight was kinda shocking but hey shogun is one hell of a fighter. I would be depress the day Anderson Silva loses tho.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts