Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I herd Rogan said that last night fight was the first time Machida is doing full contact action with the hand. I was wondering when was the hand 100 heal. Also do u think it could have played a factor in last night fight? Machida did miss that left badly, not taking credit away from shogun who did one hell of a job.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
They said in an interview that Lyoto was 100% healthy now I believe, and that he no longer felt pain in his hand or anything.

·
Premium Member
4,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They said in an interview that Lyoto was 100% healthy now I believe, and that he no longer felt pain in his hand or anything.
yes but what rogan said before the fight is that true? Also they said shogun knee were not 100% which he deny during the fight conference, had he lost could have been a great excuse. However now I don't see anyone stopping shogun at 205. Maybe a new Machida but other than that Shogun is shooting up the P4p Rankings.

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
Please don't get this started now. For the most part Machida fans weren't making any excuses and Shogun fans weren't acting like douchebags. Yes, they were both injured at some point but that doesn't matter now. If Machida broke his hand during the first fight it could definitely have affected that fight, but it's not an excuse. In a fight you damage some and you get damaged.

·
Banned
689 Posts
the injured hand was in the first fight

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
They weren't saying this is the first time of full contact, they were saying that his hand is untested in an actual fight since recovery (who would of thunk it this being his first fight back and all...).

·
Banned
689 Posts

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Wait you mean you guys didn't hear?

Machida got jumped on his way to the octagon, he was attacked by two polar bears then had to fight an angry wolverine and Chuck Liddel at the same time, when he finally made it to the cage he was so tired two takedowns had him gassed. And he broke his left hand on a bear skull, so he couldn't keep it up to block his face.

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
Wait you mean you guys didn't hear?

Machida got jumped on his way to the octagon, he was attacked by two polar bears then had to fight an angry wolverine and Chuck Liddel at the same time, when he finally made it to the cage he was so tired two takedowns had him gassed. And he broke his left hand on a bear skull, so he couldn't keep it up to block his face.
I also heard he was fighting global warming beforehand.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
I also heard he was fighting global warming beforehand.
That's why the polar bears were there man, they didn't have any more ice left in Canada so they made their way to the Belle Centre......and Glen Beck says global warming is a hoax.

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
That's why the polar bears were there man, they didn't have any more ice left in Canada so they made their way to the Belle Centre......and Glen Beck says global warming is a hoax.
Well... it is now! :thumb02:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts