Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I know this fight is long and over with, but I have a single point and a question.

First my point, when Rashad was getting rocked in the second, why was he talking trash? Machida can barely speak English now, then he probably couldn't understand a word Rashad was saying.

My question, does anyone know what Rashad was actually saying?

Not bashing or trolling, I seen a replay of the fight and those two things instantly came to mind, because I remember thinking the same thing when I watched the fight live.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Can't remember exactly but it was something like "that's all you got mother f'er?". lol Guess it wasn't all he had.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really wish someone would ask Rashad that, I remember seeing something where Rashad said Machida's punches felt like pillows hitting him. So I would truly love to know the last thing that came out of Rashad's mouth before he dropped.

·
Registered
241 Posts
He explains it on the first episode of the ultimate fighter season to rampage he was saying that his punches felt like pillows and he hits like a bitch and rift as that happened he went out

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
Rampage asked Rashad this very question the 1st episide of TUF.

Rashad was about to answer when Rampage went into some antics about the fish face Rashad made etc etc

Rashad was saying "well, i was getting hit and it felt like pillows...." before Rampage made the joke.

im thinking Rashad was saying something along those lines, about the punches not hurting him.

funny 20 seconds later he is in one of the funniest KO positions in recent memory.

·
Banned
689 Posts
highly original "you hit like a bitch" read it on MMASCOOPS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts