Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From his twitter:

"Before I go a message for you guys...

There was this yoga master meditating by the river, when an unknown approaches him claiming to want to be a disciple and asked: How to achieve spiritual illumination? The master caught him by the head and submerged it on the river for a good time leaving him airless. After reemerging the head of the man from the river he asked: what did you want the most when i`ve drowned you? the answer was: air, master ! The master immediately told: Do you know that oxigen that you needed to survive? The same need that you felt for the air should be the same for the quest for spiritual illumination..

Hope you liked this guys..

Bye Bye !!! OSS!!"

"Antes de eu ir vou deixar uma mensagem pra vocês...

Certo mestre de yoga meditava a beira de um lago, um desconhecido aproximou-se dizendo querer ser seu discipulo e perguntou:
Como alcancar a iluminacao espiritual?O mestre aproximou sua mao a cabeca do desconhecido e afundou-a no lago por um bom tempo...
..o deixando totalmente sem ar. Após retirar a cabeca do individuo do lago perguntou: o que + vc desejou qnd megulhei sua cabeca no lago?
E a resposta foi: ar mestre!
O mestre logo falou: vc sabe esse oxigenio que necessitou para sobreviver?
Essa mesma necessidade e vontade que sentiu pelo ar deve ser a mesma vontade de alcançar a iluminação espiritual, que deseja.

Espero que tenham gostado...

Abraços a todos vocês!!!!OSS!!! Bye Guys OSS!!!!"

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Hmm pretty cool but it was kinda hard to understand at the end there had to read a few times.

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bobby I have to ask this somewhere..... are you really a gracie BB or were you kidding?
Haha no ;D I was just kidding in that thread!

But I've been into Martial Arts for a little time now. I changed my Dojo recently where I now train Shotokan Karate, little Aikido and Kobudo. But nothing serious^^

I'm a proud white belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu :D

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
lol nevermind. mike does own tho ;)

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
It's true that statement. Spiritual enlightenment and finding a centered mind directly effects your health in a major way. High strung people have cancer, heart attacks and brain tumours way more than calm people.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.