Votes: 23 65.7%

Main event?

1K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  TheBadGuy 
#1 ·
Which fight are you more pumped for?

Chuck Vs Rich
Pat Barry Vs Cro Cop

#2 ·
Barry vs Cop BY FAR. I was never a big Chuck fan (TBH I've always had a strong dislike for him) and Rich, though he seems like an awesome guy, has never been a big draw to me. Pat on the other hand sounds like the type of guy I'd hang out with all the time, his kicks look like they hit like a truck driving through your legs and he's always wanted to a ninja. CroCop is a legend and it's a big opportunity for one of my favorite up and coming fighters to beat a legend.

#4 ·
Out of the 2 I say Chuck/Franklin but honestly I have this strange feeling that Rothwell and Yvel fighting for there jobs is gonna steal the show from the main events. Ben and Gilbert fought for years to get to the UFC only to each get stomped by two of the fastest rising stars in the HW division. Both of them have alot to prove and this is probably the last big hurrah for one guy so it may be cliche but for those two there is no easy way out, one mans life goal is about to be taken from him. Chuck and Rich have had there day, Cro Cop is over, Barry is young. Nobody has as much riding on there fight as Rothwell and Yvel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.