Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow second episode isn't even over and I already want to see him get smashed worse than anybody else in the history of the show.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I know its become a tradition, but why is it that every season somebody always has to be the tard running around plastic wrapping beds, or in this season air horns at 3 AM? I dont know i would rather not be the guy everyone wants to kill.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Better question why the F*** would they give them air horns. I am sorry Dana if you give a jack ass an air horn in that house don't kick the guy off who beats his ass at 3 AM.

·
Registered
780 Posts
The thing about really good questions, is you realize "why do i have to ask this?", as really good questions are usually unanswerable.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seriously though what the hell reason is there to have an air horn? I guess its a good idea to have some around in case a stray ship starts to tow a line to close to the house especially in Vegas.

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
omg -.-

i totally spaced about tuf tonight :(

hopefully i find it up somewhere

edit: found it!!

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Yes and badly, I think he's going to get smashed anyway. Guys that talk like that, at least in my experience don't like getting hit and quit in tough fights.

·
-DIBKIS-
21,135 Posts
Better question why the F*** would they give them air horns. I am sorry Dana if you give a jack ass an air horn in that house don't kick the guy off who beats his ass at 3 AM.
Seriously. If that guy was beat, he had it coming for sure!

omg -.-

i totally spaced about tuf tonight :(

hopefully i find it up somewhere

edit: found it!!
I forgot to watch it as well and my DVR didn't record it for some reason. I haven't looked around for it yet.

·
Registered
742 Posts
yeah I really do wanna see him get KO'd, I can already tell he's gonna be the James McSweeney of this season. If I was in that house I'd be pissed too, you train your ass off and put your body through hell to have some jackass blowing air horns waking everyone up at 3 AM, nothing pisses me off more than someone waking me up over something dumb.

·
Registered
358 Posts
That guy is pretty aggrivating. I hope he gets smashed badly in his first fight.

I don't think Demarques was the big of a dick. Sure he was hard to get along with and talked some shit, but it seems to me this guys is trying to get a fight started in the house...

Also I agree with why in the hell do these guys have air horns in the house for? I'm assuming they brought them with them, but who thinks when you packing "hey, maybe I should bring a couple air horns with me...just in case". I suppose it's possible that Dana gave them to him knowing he was the biggest dick in the house and he'd use them to create drama to bring the ratings up...IDK.

·
Takedown, Dominate & Destroy
2,060 Posts
Give him to The Cat Smasher 2.0 and we wont have to hear his mouth anymore.

CATS WILL BE SMASHED!!!!!!!!!!

·
Takedown, Dominate & Destroy
2,060 Posts
Share with the class PLZ!!!!
You can watch it on mma-core.com bro. Also I'm posting from my ZuneHD which kicks ass lolz!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Dunno... the guy is an idiot and the way he talks annoys me, but he is very aggressive and throws some sick kicks so I like to see him around a bit longer. I wouldn't mind people in the house knocking him unconcious and shaving his head though.

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
I don't care if he is a douchebag who annoys a bunch of other meathead douchebags I care about whether or not he puts on entertaining fights.

·
-Raids Into Transylvania-
3,029 Posts
Wow second episode isn't even over and I already want to see him get smashed worse than anybody else in the history of the show.
Yeah I can't wait to see the dude get beat. He's so goddamn annoying.

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
I like him....Hope he head kicks everyone to death. Dont want a house full of really boring guys do you?
Seriously, are you trolling? If thats why you watch then maybe "Survivor" or "Big Brother" is more suited for you.

These guys are there to fight for a contract not play sophomorish, juvenille grab a55 games. The guy is a pimple on the a55 of progress IMO.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Seriously, are you trolling? If thats why you watch then maybe "Survivor" or "Big Brother" is more suited for you.

These guys are there to fight for a contract not play sophomorish, juvenille grab a55 games. The guy is a pimple on the a55 of progress IMO.
To a certain point, the show needs to be entertaining. Dana needs to get the attention of people besides the MMA fans so he can get potential PPV buys in the future.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts