Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,224 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great KO indeed. Manny's a top 3 now and he'll probably get the title shot.

I hope Brown comes back strong. Thought he looked kind of 'different' in some of his last few fights.

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
He probably will get a title shot out of this...poor Manny.

Anyone notice how similar this KO was to Browns KO over Faber in their first fight?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Welcome to the forum. Great KO indeed. Manny's a top 3 now and he'll probably get the title shot.

I hope Brown comes back strong. Thought he looked kind of 'different' in some of his last few fights.
thank you..I know how these things usually work..so I have been lurking for about a month lol..ColdCall420 hooked it up with some credits b/c I make some solid $$ off these buckaki MMA lines that Vegas writes...look forward to being part of this forum!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Manvil the Anvil

Looks to me like he's in line for a title shot, on a 3-0 run with wins over leonard garcia and mike Brown in his last two fights. IMO either give him Aldo, or Faber THEN Aldo if he wins, or even Jens THEN Aldo.

Forgot to mention his last 3 fights have also all been at featherweight. he was a lightweight before.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts