Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After been treated to such a epic months of MMA by the UFC was just wondering which fight you guys thought was the best fight of the month and why

For me it was Ross Pearson vs Dennis Silver, I loved every round of this fight, even without the fact that I have local town interest in Ross Pearson making him my fav fighter, I thought that even from a neutral point of view anyone who saw this fight just had to love it.

All credit to Dennis Silver who did his part in making this a great fight to watch, both fighters where very aggressive, very evenly matched fighters and to my joy Pearson was able to find Silvers timing and show some top quality counter strikes and mixed up with his own aggressive stalking of Silver.

I can't help but see a lot of simualities to Wanderlei Silva in Ross Pearson he is great to watch, great attitude, and I still back him as a future title contender as I always have.

·
Got Fight?
511 Posts
I really enjoyed the Miller/Bocek fight...Wallace/Hamman was great too...

Pellegrino/Camoes was a sick 2 rounds haha

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would just like to add that ages back when I first joined this forum I picked Cain Velasquez, Jon Jones, Paulo Thiago and Ross Pearson as future title contenders and everyone disagreed and though I was crazy, would love to see how many people who posted in the link below still disagree with my pics still now :dunno:

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/69826-my-top-picks-future-title-contenders.html

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts
Miller/Bocek. Exciting as hell, even though the decision sucked.

Also, Bocek looks like a slightly buff, very nerdy guy, so it's hypmotizing to see him turn into such a beast in the cage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts