Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else think that Boceck got Robbed? I think Miller
won the first round, Boceck won the second, and clearly won the Third.
The second rounf being the deciding factor, I think he held
octogan control for the majority of the round, and wno the standup.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
135 Posts
you think Bocek won the 3rd round? I thought it went to Miller. I thought Miller 1st, Bocek 2nd (clearly), and Miller 3rd.
i had it as a split, not UD

·
Registered
437 Posts
I thought it was a very close fight and could have gone either way. It certainly wasn't a robbery.

Personally, I scored it for Bocek.

·
Registered
135 Posts
It was a toss up and fortunately Miller got it. Very good fight on both guy's parts. Sucks for Bocek, he's 4-3 in the UFC and could get cut.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Nowhere near robbery. Bocek could have won the fight, as that 3rd round was very close, but it certainly wasn't robbery. I gave the last round to Miller personally.

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
I scored it for Mark but it was a damn close fight...

very compeditive.

·
Registered
135 Posts
For sure. I have to give it up to Bocek, i thought Miller was going to come in and sub him in the 2nd but that didn't happen. He kept his own

·
Registered
615 Posts
Was to close to call robbery

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
you think Bocek won the 3rd round? I thought it went to Miller. I thought Miller 1st, Bocek 2nd (clearly), and Miller 3rd.
i had it as a split, not UD
How'd you score it as a split? That makes no sense... Think you are bit confused with the terms. Split does not equal winning 2 of the 3 rounds, but instead split means 2 of the 3 judges scored the fight for 1 person and 3rd one for the other.

Nothing personal btw, its just that I have ranted about this "I thought it was a split decision" -thing for a while now. :p

·
Registered
135 Posts
How'd you score it as a split? That makes no sense... Think you are bit confused with the terms. Split does not equal winning 2 of the 3 rounds, but instead split means 2 of the 3 judges scored the fight for 1 person and 3rd one for the other.

Nothing personal btw, its just that I have ranted about this "I thought it was a split decision" -thing for a while now. :p
no i know what a split decision is, im not a casual fan, i thought that the fight was so close that one of the judges would give the fight to the fighter that the other judges thought lost.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
I would have scored it 29-28 Bocek but it easily could have been the reverse. I was surprised it was a UD in favor of Miller.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I had Bocek 2 rounds to one. I seriously believe he won that fight but they gave it to the local guy. Obviously the judges were aware of this.

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
It was so close it is one of those times I am really glad I was not a judge. They both put on an amazing performance, it could have gone either way and not surprised me.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Rounds 1 to miller, 2 to bocek, and 3 to miller easily.

Miller was more active in the stand-up, bocek got 2 half-assed takedown or so, but miller easily got up and took his back at the end.

Miller 29-28 easily.

·
Banned
689 Posts
it was a close fight but bocek won and even miller knew it as he was shaking his head when he was declared the winner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts