·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nick Diaz vs. Paul Daley

King Mo vs. Keith Jardine

Josh Barnett vs. Fedor/Werdum

Bobby Lashley vs. Kimbo Slice

What do you guys think? Is there any possibility of these fights taking place?

I also wouldn't mind seeing Jorge Santiago brought in to compete ina 4-way tournament with Dan Henderson / Robbie Lawlor and Jacare for the middleweight title

·
Registered
769 Posts
All sound good to me (though I would like to see a rematch of Overeem / Werdum first, because I *highly* doubt it would play out as it did before).

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
Nick Diaz vs. Paul Daley

I also wouldn't mind seeing Jorge Santiago brought in to compete ina 4-way tournament with Dan Henderson / Robbie Lawlor and Jacare for the middleweight title
The only problem I have with this list is Jardine. I'd don't see any way for Coker to win signing Jardine.

Jardine's record isn't really impressive. He's not ranked. And he wouldn't have a chance against Mo, Mousasi, Feijao, or Hendo... I honestly think Babalu could beat him.

It would be a waste of money.

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
That isn't going to happen cause Strikeforce doesn't want Kimbo!
They realeased him from his contract fast when he was acquired from EliteXC. Coker has never been willing to pay him the purse he's requested.

·
On a Rampage
1,845 Posts
I would say that at the time Coker knew what was actual talent but considering he signed Batista I guess he is just being biased towards Kimbo!
Nick Diaz vs. Paul Daley

Not a chance

Diaz and Daley are both suspened.

Why would he bring in Jardine to immediate fight their champ. Imagine if Jardine beats him. A guy who lost 4 straight in the UFC is their champ. That's a sure fire way to make your title a complete joke.

Isn't Barnett still suspended? Even if he isn't, he is a habitual steroid user. Why risk him ruining another card?

Should Strikeforce really pay Kimbo big buck to get slammed and pounded out?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts