Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say I thought Mike would win this fight and I was definatly wrong.

I was very disappointed in Mike's performance.Not changing his game plan and just eating punches.I will give it to him for taking so many blows.I even heard Dana say it was a sloppy fight and it was.

First I Hope Matt is ok. Although I was impressed by his abiliity to control the stand up I wasn't surprised when He left for the hospital.He looked good while in the octogan though.

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
I thought this fight was beat. Mike was sloppy and didnt know what he was doin. and matts standup was better than i thought it would be ,but not a great fight:thumbsdown:

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
It hasn't clicked for alot of people yet. Matt is an MMA fighter now. Yes he's an olympic wrestler, but he's working on submissions and he's learning to strike. He won't take Bisping standing up, but he has the best ground game by FAR and so he's going to win.

·
Registered
63 Posts
what bs from mike, I feel lied to from the ufc. street fighter...fought several guys at once...give me a break. a guy that never fought in his life couldve done better and showed more heart than that. horrible performance on his part and it was a total let down for me.

·
Registered
153 Posts
fullpitch said:
what bs from mike, I feel lied to from the ufc. street fighter...fought several guys at once...give me a break. a guy that never fought in his life couldve done better and showed more heart than that. horrible performance on his part and it was a total let down for me.
that's what it looked like...like he has never fought before in his life.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
It's stupid of anyone who claims to be a jiu-jitsu fighter to also make the claim that they can fight multiple guys. It doesn't work that way with jiu-jitsu. I agree, it was a disappionting performance by Nickles and sheer dominance by Matt. I can't wait for Hamill v Bisping, that's going to be a heckuva fight.

·
Registered
63 Posts
he said he has 2yrs of submission training but he acted like he had 2 days of it. he wasted a lot of money if he really did train for 2yrs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts