Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im probably gonna be yelled at for this but i really think Matt Hamill is a bit over rated. A lot of people are saying if he wasnt injured he would have been the TUF3 champ I disagree. I think if he wasnt deaf people wouldnt put him on a pedistool and lable him the future light heavy weight champ. Im not gonna say he's bad becasue of his fight with tattoo guy because he had an injury but he still has a long way to go as a fighter. He had a weak chin and he acted real soft when ever he got hurt. He did really awesome aginst jesse but jesse is the crappy guy that lost twice on the show. If he fought Bisping or anyone with good stand up he'd get his head knocked off.Matt Hamills good but not that good. Of course this is only my opinion on what iv seen so far I may be proven wrong in the future.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Matt is a briliant wrestler, so he got the advantage of choosing if the fight will stay standing or go to the floor.

But his striking and submission abillity is very bad. So his only way of winning fights will basicly be by lay and pray.

But when he gets to add some good striking ability and good submission abillity to that great wrestling of his, then he can become a force to be recend with. But he still has a long way to go.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts