Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
723 Posts
Hughes picked him up against the cage but he was in a triangle choke so when he passed out he dropped Newton on his head. Watch the fight, Matt Hughes was clearly out of it after the ref stepped in.

Pogo

·
Registered
540 Posts
I need to check my history!? Did you hear what Hughes said after the fight? He said that he only lifted Newton in attempt to loosen the triangle choke. It didnt work and he fell and passed out. Newton happened to be in a bad position when Hughes passed out and was KO'ed aswell. Looks like your the one who needs to check his history buddy.

·
Registered
669 Posts
the think i don't get is this guys title is "The Champ" but he doesnt have that many posts and he doesn't even know his mma lol

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
good call BigE ........a true way to tell is by how much they actually know about the damn sport.....for someone who comes in and says Forrest Griffin is the best LHW in the world, well they obv. havent been watching that long lol, the real guys are the ones who can tell you who Pat Smith is, why Keith Hackney is so famous hahah and all that good stuff

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i dont care if they were both ko'd i just want a gif that shows matt huges with carlos newton on his sholders in the air powerbombing newton or slaming him (if ur that anal about it and have no life) to the floor

·
Registered
48 Posts
it was UFC 38 brawl in the hall. and Carlos Newton is my hero, UFC screwed him over with that. hes funny as hell too, dragon ball jiu-jitsu.. lmao i love his finishin move

1 - 14 of 14 Posts