Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think if Matt Hughes gets past GSP, Matt Hughes will prove once and for all that he is the Anti-Christ. He knows a crap load of people want him to lose and he wins just to spite them! That is the true sign of the devil. lol just kidding around! I know Matt isn't the anti-christ. But seriously, GSP is the only hope of taking that belt away from Hughes. If Hughes beats GSP again, who will stop him? TUF 4 winner would have to do something really unexpected to win! Diego Sanchez might be able to pull it off but even that is weak! What are your thoughts!

·
Registered
130 Posts
libertywrestler said:
two words... BJ Penn
yeah, i'd like to think penn and hughes will eventually go at it a third time considering it was verified that penn got injured. but to say i'm 100% confident penn would win, i just can't. as distasteful as i find hughes sometimes, i can't deny that he is champion material.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Well, that's three words. But Penn was looking technically better. I think GSP is gonna pull it off in this fight. However, if he doesn't Matt really doesn't have anything else left to prove. And, on that note, should deserve some time off. THis will be his third fight in six months. If he wins he fights the TUF 4 winner and then he won't be fighting for a good six months, mark my words.

·
Registered
794 Posts
yeah i agree with all above. if hughes wins he is flat out the man, like him or hate him u cant deny the guy. I cant see serra/lytle beating him and that only leaves BJ and Sanchez with half a chance.

i admire hughes but i would like GSP to win, its his time. As a betting man i wouldnt be surprised one bit if hughes wins.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts