Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

What do you think of Matt Hughes being a Coach!

• He's Awesome and should stay longer then a week!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • What the hell was Dana White thinking bringing him back? He sucked the first time he did it!

Votes: 7 77.8%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does everybody think of Matt Hughes as a coach? Seeing him on TUF 2, I thought he was an oversized high school jock! It looks like he will be no different on TUF 4! That's my opinion! What is yours?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Having Hughes and Franklin on the show is more of a stunt than anything else, IMO. I doubt the producers expect him to be much help. They just want to stir the pot.

It really doesn't matter who they bring in this year anyways, nobody seems to be paying attention. Hardly any of the fighters are even willing to give 100% either in training or in the fights.

Who was it last season, Christian who said "I don't want to lose on TV again"? I think that is the real subtitle for this season. These guys care less about winning than they do about losing.

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
woopidy doo. Mat will be on the next episode for about 5 seconds, the same way they showed Liddell for like 20 frames of film.:thumbsdown: don't fall for these dumb antics

P.S. Matt Hughes was a horrible coach. Worse than Shamrock was.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.