Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Call me crazy, but Matt Hughes kind of made me like him from how he was acting on there last night.

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AtomDanger said:
haha, I just thought he was being funny and starting shit. Kind of seemed more like a smartass kid than a stuck up jock.
I could have seen it if it wasn't right before Serra was going to fight Shonie. If it turns out that they edited from a different time and showed it right before his fight, then that's cool. But if it was right before Serra's fight then that's just F'ed up.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Chrisl972 said:
I could have seen it if it wasn't right before Serra was going to fight Shonie. If it turns out that they edited from a different time and showed it right before his fight, then that's cool. But if it was right before Serra's fight then that's just F'ed up.

Yeah, Im sure it was edited, the way they showed it on tv, it was AFTER the wiegh in.. sooo, was Serra at the gym working out the day of his fight????
or was he just hanging out the morning before???

I don't know, seemed like it was edited, check Serra's blog

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AtomDanger said:
Yeah, Im sure it was edited, the way they showed it on tv, it was AFTER the wiegh in.. sooo, was Serra at the gym working out the day of his fight????
or was he just hanging out the morning before???

I don't know, seemed like it was edited, check Serra's blog
I was just looking for his blog to let me know when it actually happened.

I don't know if it was posted yet. I usually see it at ufc.com or spiketv.com

·
Registered
135 Posts
AtomDanger said:
Call me crazy, but Matt Hughes kind of made me like him from how he was acting on there last night.
I had the same reaction. That was the best show of the season. I was actually laughing out loud when he was stirring the pot. It seems that is his humor. If I were in that same situation with my friends. The same type of conversation would have taken place except far worse.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
matt is just playing....GOSH!

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Ramp36 said:
I had the same reaction. That was the best show of the season. I was actually laughing out loud when he was stirring the pot. It seems that is his humor. If I were in that same situation with my friends. The same type of conversation would have taken place except far worse.

Yeah exactly

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
aznmaniac0909 said:
could someone please tell me what happened i missed that episode

Hughes started crap between that trainer Laimon and Serra, and was being a wiseass.... Serra pulled the win over Shonie.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Matt Hughes was the biggest instigator ever. Ever since I've read about how he acted like an idiot the whole Ultimate Fighter 2 and then seen how he was an idiot during The Ultimate Fighter 4, I've lost all respect for him. I'm really pulling for Georges St. Pierre to kill him at UFC 65: Bad Intentions and bring the UFC Welterweight title to Canada.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.