Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Dan Henderson

Votes: 5 29.4%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know hendo fights at 183 , but we all know matt walks around at 190..so this fight is a reasonable one with two great wrestlers..I think Hendo is the better wrestler and striker.So i think he ko's matt in rd 2

·
Registered
129 Posts
Matt Hughes is the man and can't be tuched right now!

·
Registered
669 Posts
even though hughes fighters at a lower weight i still think hughes is stronger and he also has better wrestling.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you guys really think matt is the better wrestler..Hendo is an olympic wrestler with ko power..i dont even think this would be that good of a fight..i think Hendo dominates this fight where ever it goes

·
Registered
42 Posts
jdun11 said:
you guys really think matt is the better wrestler..Hendo is an olympic wrestler with ko power..i dont even think this would be that good of a fight..i think Hendo dominates this fight where ever it goes
Look at Henderson's last fight.

All is said.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ren said:
Look at Henderson's last fight.

All is said.
yea but he had a bad fight and he lost a very close decision..i could say look at matt against bj..he got out grappled by a true 155 pounder..i dont think that would ever happen to henderson..Matt never fights anyone bigger than him ever..hes the bigger stronger guy in every fight, and in this fight hes not and he would get beat down..no question

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yea well remember one thing...............................................
MATT HUGHES IS THE MAN

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I love Hughes hes in my top 3 fav fighters of alll time but in alll honesty Hendo would dismantle Hughes fairly easy IMO , either KO standing or Ref stoppage on top just pouding away, i know Hughes is great , but he would have a very slim chance in this one

·
Registered
129 Posts
naaa, I cant see it though IMO:D

·
Banned
31 Posts
"I know hendo fights at 183 , but we all know matt walks around at 190..so this fight is a reasonable one with two great wrestlers..I think Hendo is the better wrestler and striker.So i think he ko's matt in rd 2"

no way dan beats matt..i dont know how anyone can go wit henderson unless ur biased towards pride...hughes would slam henderson to the ground and dominate him no question

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Conor M said:
"I know hendo fights at 183 , but we all know matt walks around at 190..so this fight is a reasonable one with two great wrestlers..I think Hendo is the better wrestler and striker.So i think he ko's matt in rd 2"

no way dan beats matt..i dont know how anyone can go wit henderson unless ur biased towards pride...hughes would slam henderson to the ground and dominate him no question
i honestly thikn this forum has gone crazy..matt hughes is a good wrestler but he's not on the level of henderson, OLYMPIC WRESTLING TEAM.. I honestly think that half of you guys havent even seen henderson fight..He had 2 wars with 6'3 240 Rodrigo Nogueria beating him once, he beat Ninja Rua, Babalu, Bustamante twice(who got robbed in that fight with chuck)..All these guys would beat hughes...JUST TELL ME HOW HUGHES WINS THIS FIGHT CUZ YOU GUYS GOT ME BAFFLED???:dunno:

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Conor M said:

HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA. IF HUGHES EVER SLAMMED HENDERSON, I WOULD STOP WATCHING MMA CUZ OBVIOUSLY I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE SPORT

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
jdun11 said:
i honestly thikn this forum has gone crazy..matt hughes is a good wrestler but he's not on the level of henderson, OLYMPIC WRESTLING TEAM.. I honestly think that half of you guys havent even seen henderson fight..He had 2 wars with 6'3 240 Rodrigo Nogueria beating him once, he beat Ninja Rua, Babalu, Bustamante twice(who got robbed in that fight with chuck)..All these guys would beat hughes...JUST TELL ME HOW HUGHES WINS THIS FIGHT CUZ YOU GUYS GOT ME BAFFLED???:dunno:

no kidding eh bro, Hendo also had a classsic war with Vanderlei :D

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
^ man Matt Hughes couldnt easily beat Charuto, Sherk & Sakurai and you really believe that he would finish Hendo in 1, that is crazy, Hendo has fought and did welll against WAY Bigger & better fighters then Hughes... like Wand, Nog, Busta, LiL Nog, Arona, Babalu & Kondo

ALOT of ppl really need to stop thinking UFC > everything else

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
this is the most shocking poll in the history of this forum.. i just dont get it..GO WATCH SOME OF HENDERSON'S FIGHTS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Yea see you guys this is why I made that "What's so great about Matt Hughes" thread. This is ****ing ridiculous. You people are so ****ing brainwashed into thinking Hughes is untouchable. Hendo would manhandle Hughes no ****ing question. If BJ can absolutely ****ing 159% DOMINATE Matt Hughes and make it look effortless, then how do you figure Hendo wouldn't do the same or worse? I'll bet Hendo has a better chance of beating BJ than Hughes does so Hendo is definately going to win this fight 99 times out of 100 with his only one loss was because his arms were not functioning right anymore because of all the times he got his hands raised after beating Hughes those other 99 times.

sorry bout all the ****s but damn...

P.S.
Punishment 101 I think your avatar is better than mine:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :laugh:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.