Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
He had that stupid smile on his face the whole time, that cracked me up big time. Maybe it's his trademark from now on. Either way great fight and good technique from him, and kudos for the win. I look forward to seeing him again. Oh and Kimbo's done.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
He's a bit of a clown but I always thought he was a nice enough guy. TUF was just an editing campaign against him, I never buy into what I see on the reality show too much.

I'm glad he got to get his name out there for ending the freak show that is Kimbo.

·
Homicidal Maniac
6,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah I liked him smiling through the fight but thats not even what impressed me the most it was him in the press conference, he was really humble in all his answers, he just beat the big hype train of kimbo and could be cocky as all get out, which i thought he was going to be but instead he was just really humble and just described different things he needs to work on

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Yep he's a goof but has improved dramatically since the show.. kudos to him.

And for Kimbo, its either one more fight where he should be at 205 or its strikeforce time.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
He ran Kimbo out of the UFC, good nuf for me.

I think the editing on TUF made him look stupid too, with the whole my brain is rattled and what not, but he seems like a decent fighter and he's got some personality so I'm all for him.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Somebody please make a gif of that retard smile while he was being introduced by Buffer.:laugh: The fight outcome was pretty expected though.

Apparently this guy is a family father. Kind of a scary thought, him raising children...:confused05:

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
I'm a fan. Guy cracks me up and doesn't even try. He is humble and happy to be there. My kind of guy. Who can't be in a good mood with that job sitting next to teh likes of Shogun after your 2nd MMA fight. I like straight forward guys who are in a good mood.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
5,115 Posts
I'm a fan. Guy cracks me up and doesn't even try. He is humble and happy to be there. My kind of guy. Who can't be in a good mood with that job sitting next to teh likes of Shogun after your 2nd MMA fight. I like straight forward guys who are in a good mood.:thumbsup:
ha ha well said, i have always liked meathead, even during TUF. Like you said, he always manages to crack me up without even trying and like some one else said in this thread, seems kinda like a diego sanchez type guy. Maybe a few nuggets short of a happy meal, but you can tell hes just a good, nice guy, likeable character.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Gawd, again a terrible display of Kimbo's cardio, just pathetic.. Mitrione took great advantage of it, awesome job

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.