Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know why everybody thinks Serra' fight is going to be amazing? He's going up against Pete Spratt! You remember Pete Spratt, the guy who had trouble with Lyte the first minute! The minute Serra gets Spratt on the ground, its over!

·
Registered
222 Posts
If Spratt is able to get in some of those nasty leg kicks it can be a good fight. Spratt has the ability to win this fight if his head is in it.

·
Baddest Man Alive
671 Posts
It was really good for a one-sided fight. Matt Serra definitley took it to him. Probably my new 2nd favorite fight of the season.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm glad that pete spratt chose to fight even though it was obvious to him that it was a bad matchup regarding styles. He would have regretted not fighting.

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got to admit, Matt Serra and Pete Spratt proved me wrong! This is def my second favorite fight! Man, I feel like a jerk!

·
Registered
42 Posts
:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: to Matt Serra and this fight and the producers of this aweful scripted show

EDIT: I'm still gonna watch it though cuz I like Cote and Thomas hahaah, but still, what I said up there ^

·
Registered
28 Posts
Unfortunately, Serra probably is the best fighter there. I dont like him, to say the least. Something about his mouth. Just cant stand him and the more you have to hear out of him if you want to watch the show, the more I dont like him.

Bad thing for me is, they dont make them go home. So, even if someone does catch him and eliminate him, I still have to listen to that irritating voice every fight coming from the corner.

I dont know why I dont like him either?

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
just watched it, it was pretty good, i love seeing a good beating, does ne one know how serra got cut

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
yand said:
Unfortunately, Serra probably is the best fighter there. I dont like him, to say the least. Something about his mouth. Just cant stand him and the more you have to hear out of him if you want to watch the show, the more I dont like him.

Bad thing for me is, they dont make them go home. So, even if someone does catch him and eliminate him, I still have to listen to that irritating voice every fight coming from the corner.

I dont know why I dont like him either?
He does have a really annoying voice. Just makes you want to see him get popped in the chops. The show is crap anyways, and none of these fighters are all that great. Really, who wants to watch 2nd rate mma fighters talk drama like a bunch of little *****es for an hour, and then watch a fight at the end with matt serra screaming the whole time?

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
TheJame said:
If I really didn't like the show that much, couldn't I just, you know, change the channel?

Well, I for one just watched it once. Not much for reality TV anyways. But I still would like to see Matt Serra get his ass kicked.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts