Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think its pretty obvious this match is going to happen in the finals! When it does, I hope Mr. International gets messed up real bad!

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
I'm hoping Shonie get's the win. Serra is a damn loudmouth. But It will probably be Serra who pulls off a victory

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think Serra will beat him but it will definitely be a close fight. Shonie is more of a loudmouth than Serra for sure but I think Serra has much more desire to be the champ.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
yeahbuddy86 said:
I think Serra will beat him but it will definitely be a close fight. Shonie is more of a loudmouth than Serra for sure but I think Serra has much more desire to be the champ.
true shonie is also a loudmouth

·
Registered
31 Posts
I see Carter beating Serra but who knows I'm pulling for Carter.

·
Registered
612 Posts
i cant beleive anyone would want carter to win.

Ok ev1 hated on him and some people stuck up for him saying well he brings in rating and his stupidness is funny for the show.

Ok that may be true but ev1 knows he is a hack, im sorry but he is a hack fighter, if he beat serra it would be ANOTHER lucky win and no way he could beat ace......period, even with a lucky backfist.

Sonny is a joke that bring me no joy to watch, he is not like tito where you hate him but he is a great fighter, sonyn is a medium fighter at best and im surpised he got this far, although there has not been any real good fights anyway. Im sorry but i dont expect anything great out of any of these guys including matt serra.

even if he wins are you gonna think that him vs ace will be an exciting fight? i dont.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Serra for sure. Shonie has an attitude problem. Serra is much more driven to succeed and has more tools than Carter to get the job done.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
jaymackz said:
I hope shonie uses his spinning back-fist to win...but thats highly impossible as serra will def take him to the ground and HAMMER FIST ELBOW his ass lol gl mr.international.

lol, HAMMERFIST, ELBOW!!!!
that makes me laugh everytime, just because he says it in every episode.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I hope serra wins. Something about Carter that is just annoying. And, I am not too fond of anyone that glues a bunch of sparkly crap on their clothes/hats or whatever:laugh: pretty cheap even though he seems to think it makes him look all pimped out:thumbsdown:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Pimped out?? It looks like some arts and crafts thing my 5 year old would do.

I hope Serra wins so the Title shot so it isn't embarrassing.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I don't see the point in giving them the title shot as a reward... it's obvious none of them really have what it takes to take the championship... but at least some of them have the potential to make a comeback. Give them a chance for a career in the UFC and start from the bottom and work their way up... we might get another good fighter. Put them against Rich Franklin or another dominating champion and their hopes and careers are going to be crushed just as quickly as their nose.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Haplo 913 said:
I don't see the point in giving them the title shot as a reward... it's obvious none of them really have what it takes to take the championship... but at least some of them have the potential to make a comeback. Give them a chance for a career in the UFC and start from the bottom and work their way up... we might get another good fighter. Put them against Rich Franklin or another dominating champion and their hopes and careers are going to be crushed just as quickly as their nose.
exactly. i guess "the comeback" won't last very long then

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
cabby said:
makes money though
im hearing Lytle beats din thomas and serra beats shonie in the semi's, and every rumor ive heard has been true..So the there is pretty much no suspense for me

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.