Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
f-dog said:
Matt, please beat Shonie, please, please! I'm tired of seeing his ridiculous underoos with the oversized cup. Not to mention when he comes to the gym in a [email protected]#king zoot suit. Hey Shonie, here's a quarter go buy yourself some taste.

Thanks for nothing
View attachment 111
I feel what you are saying here. He's one of the only fighters out there that you just know don't respect the others. I know that fighters are fighters, but he is just stupid.

·
Hammer Fist Elbow
350 Posts
I made a topic about this in the TUF4 section of the forum but if you would like to talk about it here be my guest.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I like both fighters , but realistically, Serra should sub him quite easily

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yeah unless Shonie pulls another one of those lucky ass back spinning fists then Serra will win.

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
BigBanda said:
Yeah unless Shonie pulls another one of those lucky ass back spinning fists then Serra will win.
How sick would that be???

I just hope that that doesn't happen.

I say Serra in the 2nd by submission!

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
i actually wouldnt mind if shonie carter wins. matt can screw off because he talks shit behind everyones back and he is the corner for all of the fights so i have to hear his annoying voice every time 2 fighters step into the ring.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Matt seemed annoyingly loud in the first episode but has grown on me. I think he is the best fighter on the show.

Shonie is just wrong in so many ways. I can't wait to see him get pounded tonight!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Did you guys see Shonie nail Serra again with that spinning backfist? He rocked Matt and almost knocked him out again.

Congrats to Matt though. He's the better fighter and I'm glad he won b/c it will make for a better finals.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Shonie did a lot better than I expected. I expected Matt to beat on him for 3 rounds. I had them tied in the first round, 2nd to Matt, and tied the 3rd round. Shonie just isn't aggressive at all.

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
if sonnie whould have followed up with some combos after that back fist he could have finished the fight

and i dont care what you all say
sonnie made me have some good laughs. like the water bottles in the pool. rich takes them all out. and sonnie just throws them in again.

i though rich was the most anoying on the show. with his hight winny vioce and being so damn cocky with his fight with sonnie and they both looked like crap.

ya now im just yaking lol

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
sonnie?

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
ya i really dont care

·
Registered
669 Posts
It just shows how bad these guys cardio is, they were gassed by the 2nd round. theres no way Serra can beat Hughes, Lytle has a better chance, but still not much imo.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts