Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Matt's thoughts on UFC 88 and Gator Pictures

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  UFCFAN33 
#1 ·
September 8th, 2008
All I can say is “WOW!” I didn’t see that knockout coming. I thought Rashad had a good game plan of throwing some shots and running, throwing some shots and running; but I just thought that monster right hand of Chuck’s was going to land and put Rashad down. As most of you know, Chuck is a close friend of mine and it wasn’t easy to watch that knockout. Something like that will put you in a bad mood for the rest of the night. I’ve talked to a few people and have heard a couple of comments about Rashad’s showboating; but I like Rashad and that’s just him.

Rich had a good fight, he landed a good liver kick to stop Matt Hamill, so at least one of my buddies got his hand raised. I watched the whole pay-per-view card and to me it was pretty entertaining, there wasn’t really a slow match, I liked them all.

I’ve got a friend named Kevin, from Advanced Armament Corporation, he went and sat about three rows back from the stage and he said he had a great time. Kevin’s helped me out a lot and I helped him get tickets to this UFC, so I was glad to hear that he had a great time.

Last weekend, I flew to Phoenix for LaserLyte. Met up with Aaron and Larry Moore (owners of LaserLyte) and Pat Flanigan to do a signing at the Cabela’s there. Had a good turn out, was busy the whole time I was there and went out that night there in Phoenix to a sports bar to watch the UFC.

Here are the pictures from our gator hunt a couple of weeks ago with Mike Mattley and Knight Rifles. We were on Lake Verret and the other guys in these photos are Danny “Butch” Bernard, Roy Gaudet, and David “Picou” Rousseau:

You can always find more at http://www.matt-hughes.com/

See less See more
#6 ·
u do kno that they do have gator hunting season because they are over populated...if those hunters didnt kill them during hunting season ud but quite surprised how many more gator attacks and deaths there would be....esp in swamp lands that are way over populated and they actually encourage hunting of them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.