Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read on Melvins site that hes going to fight in september and that the fighter he's against is "unknown" and its well known Jens Pulver will be fighting in September as well.

That'd be a pretty sick fight.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Melvin Is Too Strong For Jens, I Think Melvin Wins This Fight By Either Ko, Or Decision..i Think Melvin Has A Chance To Rule This Division...he Was Killing Neer Until He Got Choked Out, And Neer Is A Good Size Welterweight,a Tough One Too..

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Melvins problem is he has a very shity takedown defence and then submission defence.

he's like the big dumb guy in video games that runs at your and does a ton of damage, but instead miss's and his head stuff in a fence or something and u sneak by him.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
that sucks man..im puzzled by somem of these fights that silva and dana make..stupid

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Don't worry....you are not the only one! I can't figure it out either. :thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
RAZOR said:
Don't worry....you are not the only one! I can't figure it out either. :thumbsdown:
razor are u gonna be fighting in the ufc any time soon??

·
Registered
161 Posts
If thats really Razor, I got nuff respect for you man; I hope the UFC puts you in there soon. But about Jens....I think he's gunna be fighting Baby J really soon. One BJ needs another fight, two Pulver's last interview he was just tearing up Penn, and three with all the shit talking and Jens getting to host TUF 5, I think BJ is going to be the opposing coach......and that right there makes for a sick TUF alone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts