21 - 40 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
Almost there! :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPhone using VerticalSports
He was there 2 years ago :D

I'm 24. '88.

Also thought luckbox was around 27 or so.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Age Poll

Man that poll makes me feel like an old maid! Wasn't surprised that the majority of those who polled were younger than me. Surely 31 isn't too far from the median age!!

·
Premium Member
6,080 Posts
Man that poll makes me feel like an old maid! Wasn't surprised that the majority of those who polled were younger than me. Surely 31 isn't too far from the median age!!
I felt old when I saw the poll as well and I'm 26! lol

Question. Is there no way for it to pop up when it's someone's birthday? Other places I post they have on the main screen who's birthday is that week and also who's birthday is that day. It's also an option in the profile to display your age if you want to. Anything like that possible here?

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
Definitely something to look for/implement! Will look into it Ous. Haven't seen anything like that in the Admin CP though. I'll keep looking and shoot the Vertical Sports profiles a PM :)

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
If I call myself a cool kid at 30, shoot me :D

·
The 55%
16,526 Posts
It's cool that they've got wifi in the retirement homes these days. Gives you old farts something to do :D

KRY, it should be pretty easy to impliment a calander hack. It's usually basic with vbulli sites but it's probably the least complicated of everything to add.

·
-DIBKIS-
21,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
It's cool that they've got wifi in the retirement homes these days. Gives you old farts something to do :D

KRY, it should be pretty easy to impliment a calander hack. It's usually basic with vbulli sites but it's probably the least complicated of everything to add.
We can't do any of that as we don't have access to any of the coding to the site. But we do have a way of adding calendars as there is already an option there for us. :D

·
The 55%
16,526 Posts
We can't do any of that as we don't have access to any of the coding to the site. But we do have a way of adding calendars as there is already an option there for us. :D
Yeah I forgot that this site was made on a network of sites. MMAForum > WrestlingForum :thumb02: Although WF gave me my sig while I "couldnt make a request until I got a membership" here so it's a close call haha

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
Calendar now up!!

Link is under the Lounge on the main page. You must have your age set to 'display age and full date of birth' in your user CP for you to show up on the calendar.

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
Working on getting members birthdays displayed at the bottom of the main page, under 'online users' also.

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
Birthdays now display at the bottom of the page :D Please edit your user CP and display FULL date of birth so the forum can display it :)

21 - 40 of 91 Posts