Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suggest making the size of member names where it shows on posts smaller. In my opinion and i'm sure others will agree, it looks kind of ugly and out of place, and it would look more organized as a smaller text. just a suggesion though.

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Why? Everything already looks organized enough. There's only one user's name that pushes the template over (mentioned above). I could see that if we had like 10 or more users that had super long names pushing the layout over, but we don't. So, it's fine. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
TreyB said:
Why? Everything already looks organized enough. There's only one user's name that pushes the template over (mentioned above). I could see that if we had like 10 or more users that had super long names pushing the layout over, but we don't. So, it's fine. :thumbsup:
I agree.. for now at least.

·
Registered
178 Posts
My name is being cut down a little by request which I am hoping will help for people who have found it objectionable.

We could cut the font size down a bit though, might be an idea if people still object.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TreyB said:
just because somehow you're okay with it, doesn't mean it's fine. It's a problem, and there are many who don't like it. at least change the font from whatever it is to something normal like arial.

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Venom said:
just because somehow you're okay with it, doesn't mean it's fine. It's a problem, and there are many who don't like it. at least change the font from whatever it is to something normal like arial.
Well for the "many who don't like it" - it's simple. Get over it. There's no problem with the f'n layout. Move on. If you can't, and this continues to frustrate you...go for a run, lift some weights, or find a girlfriend. Relieve some stress. Stop worrying about stupid sh*t. Jeez.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TreyB said:
Well for the "many who don't like it" - it's simple. Get over it. There's no problem with the f'n layout. Move on. If you can't, and this continues to frustrate you...go for a run, lift some weights, or find a girlfriend. Relieve some stress. Stop worrying about stupid sh*t. Jeez.
If there wasn't a problem dumbass, I wouldn't be complaining. I'm not a little weak-minded fake person like you, who just lets so-called, "stupid-shit" bother me. If something bothers me, I try my best to change it. And don't act as if you have a life, please, if you did you wouldn't be responding to my post making yourself look like a jackass. Oh, and I eat, sleep, train, train, train, and that's it. I don't need to relieve stress but apparently you do.

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Venom said:
If there wasn't a problem dumbass, I wouldn't be complaining. I'm not a little weak-minded fake person like you, who just lets so-called, "stupid-shit" bother me. If something bothers me, I try my best to change it. And don't act as if you have a life, please, if you did you wouldn't be responding to my post making yourself look like a jackass. Oh, and I eat, sleep, train, train, train, and that's it. I don't need to relieve stress but apparently you do.
HAHA. :laugh: You're funny. This stuff is great.

Moral of the story is:

So - can we please drop it? Ok, gracias mi amigo. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
302 Posts
TreyB said:
HAHA. :laugh: You're funny. This stuff is great.

Moral of the story is:

So - can we please drop it? Ok, gracias mi amigo. :thumbsup:
Explain something to me about that picture and quote. Do people make more sense face to face? Otherwise that picture, quote, and whoever came up with it is just plain "retarded".

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Who knows bro - I just saw it and thought it was funny. No harm intended. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Like I said, you're weak-minded. I speak my mind wherever and If want to argue on the net that just means i have have a good faith in what i talk about and i wouldn't let people talk smack wherever. now if you dont like the suggestion, just get the f'k outta the thread

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.