Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
50 for bisping cause he is the favorite and 10 for Josh....idk if that makes sense though

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
I bet 20 on Josh just because he's got such good odds. I don't really think he has a shot, but I definitely think he deserves to be in the finals.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
1000 on Bisping. I'm so confident Bisping will win. Probably first round KO. Josh Haynes is okay. Bisping is dominant. I wish the finals could have been Matt Hamill and Bisping. That would have been killer and hard to think who would win that fight. Probably Matt but it would be a good fight for the contract. 1000 on Bisping.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
What are Bispings strengths?
And matt would have probably been better but he would have to work on his submissions and stand up a lot!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Bisping said on the show that he's mainly a striker, but he also has a good ground game and he's pretty good at GnP. Josh only has a puncher's chance IMO, unless he's been working his ground game a lot since the show ended.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
If Josh KOs Bisping, I'll write Dana White and tell him to give Josh a shot at Chuck. I don't think that Josh can make up for the reach advantage, but I think he'd be a great contender at 170 (he's definitely short enough).

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
samurice said:
Bisping said on the show that he's mainly a striker, but he also has a good ground game and he's pretty good at GnP. Josh only has a puncher's chance IMO, unless he's been working his ground game a lot since the show ended.
Yeah maybe it will to out to be like Luke Cummo gaining ground skills since the show ended!:dunno:

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
yeah bisping owned him! he is a great fighter and i think he could beat Stephan Bonnar or maybe Forrest pretty soon.
Okay a joke
Why couldn't Bisping choke out Haynes?

Because Haynes doesn't have a neck. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts