Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Tim Sylvia Sucks
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will he ever fight? i think he should start with rashad and after he beats him he can fight forrest or tito and then get a title shot if he wins the second fight.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Rashad vs Bisping would be an interesting matchup, Season 2 vs Season 3 , too close to call

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
he can strike so he might match up with chuck

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
hes not gonna get a title shot after 2 fights. Look at Forrest, hes 5-1 in the UFC and he hasnt gotten a title shot yet, Bis wont get his after 2 fights. Id like to see him take out Rashad though, then have his way w/ Forrest.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
First he should destroy Bonnar to give him 3 losses in a row, then destroy Forest, then destroy Rashad and/or Lambert, then win a decision to Sobral (kind of a stretch but highly feezable), then hang tough with Tito and lose a decision, then back to Sobral for a rematch, lose, then back to Forest who will be 8-2 by that time. That's what I think's gonna happen just my prediction though.:D

Edit: 8-2 in the UFC in regards to Griffin^^

·
Registered
129 Posts
slow down

MB is a very well ronded and good striker, can he beat Rashad YES, can he beat Forrest, questionable. I think that would be a very good fight. Itll be a quick knock out or decision. I can see MB being a contender to Chuck, but he aint READY for THE Iceman yet and wont be after 2 fights. Let him make a name in the UFC get some more fans behind him and then let him have a shot at the Iceman.:dunno:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Bisbie not ready

Python said:
MB is a very well ronded and good striker, can he beat Rashad YES, can he beat Forrest, questionable. I think that would be a very good fight. Itll be a quick knock out or decision. I can see MB being a contender to Chuck, but he aint READY for THE Iceman yet and wont be after 2 fights. Let him make a name in the UFC get some more fans behind him and then let him have a shot at the Iceman.:dunno:
If USC lets an inexperienced fighter get in with a guy like Liddell or Tito for that matter, Bis will be beaten. This is bad because he represents the next generation of UFC fighters by the time he has 10 fights in, I don't see Chuck fighting anymore. UFc has to nurture their "farm" system And Chuck will beat Silva.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Rashad over Bisping

Punishment 101 said:
Rashad vs Bisping would be an interesting matchup, Season 2 vs Season 3 , too close to call
Rashad has proven himself a tough character. I see him taking Bisping to the floor and running his game on him. I'm not sure he has the sub skills needed to take on Rashad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts