Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this might be a stupid question but when does Pride air (other than PVP) on tv and i was impressed by the to fighters i saw Fedor and Crocop and would love to see more withought having to pay for matches

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
I don't know all the fight network shows all day long is fight's. Pride PPV's, Boxing, vale tudo. It's always on. Mainly Tuesdays i think.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
moldy said:
I don't know all the fight network shows all day long is fight's. Pride PPV's, Boxing, vale tudo. It's always on. Mainly Tuesdays i think.

would it be FS-SW i am looking through my cable company to see if i need to order the package

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"Your provider does not currently carry The Fight Network in your area. Below is a letter to your provider requesting that the fight network be added to their lineup. Please read the letter, click "Continue," and we'll let your cable operator know that you want The fight Network.. "

i guess i will have to mail them and ask for them to call my provider and see if i can get this package added

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have Comcast cable tv, Fox Sports Net shows Pride fights. They don't reair entire PPVs but rather select fights.

Funny you mentioned Fedor and Crocop as they aired their fight tonight.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just happen to flipp threw the stations and seen that it is on FS_SW and got to watch Shamrock vs Ron Frye ( ibelive that was his name) and i enjoy the fight very much esspecialy the ancle lock match off at the last 2 minutes of the fight

·
Registered
76 Posts
DVDs

Pride recently put out 3 boxset DVDs of the early days. They are under $35 each and contain tons of great fights form the first 15 events!

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
PitbullX said:
Pride recently put out 3 boxset DVDs of the early days. They are under $35 each and contain tons of great fights form the first 15 events!
You can never start too late on collecting Pride or UFC DVDs if you can't watch on t.v.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts