Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wanted to find out if he had any fans on this site

i know he has cowerdly standup but he's a nice guy from what they showed on the show, his fight with wes comes was preaty good and hes a has really good ground skills.

also i found out one of his wins was from ko...i was like "WHAT!"

·
Registered
583 Posts
I liked him on The Ultimate Fighter 3, and I like him as a fighter, but Matt Hamill really dominated him, and sort of exposed him of having a horrible/cowardly stand up game. But ya, I'd say I'm a fan of his.

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im achally rooting for his in his fight against keith J.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Choke_Wire said:
im achally rooting for his in his fight against keith J.

Same here, man. Mike Nickels could be a great addition to the UFC if he just improves his stand up game a bit more, then he could actually be a top contender/billed as "Dangerous" or a "Threat"

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well hes so damn tall he achally has reach.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I can't believe I'm reading this?? WTS?! or is this some big joke and all you guys are in Kahoots? ....Almost had us. Seriously, Why is he even in the UFC let alone this up comming PPV? So many better TUF guys.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Bebop said:
I can't believe I'm reading this?? WTS?! or is this some big joke and all you guys are in Kahoots? ....Almost had us. Seriously, Why is he even in the UFC let alone this up comming PPV? So many better TUF guys.

Meh, well, let me rephrase it, I didn't mean "dangerous" and "threat" as in "he can beat Liddell and Rich Franklin!" and also "top contender" I meant to any other fighter, only to the undercard/preliminary people he fights.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I thought he would be much more explosive and agressive since he considers himself a street fighter but it turns out he basically lied.

·
Registered
240 Posts
i like him 2 i think he has some talent but should not be in the ufc i think he needs more experiance

·
Registered
388 Posts
Im thinking Keith J will take him. Hopefully another leg kick TKO!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I only saw his fight against hammil, but judging by that i'd say that he has some of the worst stand up in the UFC (or MMA for that matter). It really looks like he hasn't trained hardly any boxing. He punches like a girl to put it simply

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Mike Nickels shouldn't be fighting on a Bum Fights card, let alone a UFC card. Where the hell did Dana find this guy anyway?

Nickels was like Andy Kaufman in there against Hammil, except Kaufman had better technique.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I doubt he'll be able to take Jardine down. With that said theres no chance in hell Nickles will win! Jardines not a horible fighter I think he truley beat Bonnar. Nickles carrer in the UFC will be over when Jardine KHTFO.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts